Connect 4 - PS4- Recruiting! Low Requirements! Great Rewards! 3 Spots

Thanks. Got it, and playing now. Really appreciate your help!

No problem. Glad to have you on the team!

Still looking for members, soon to be in the rank 300’s.

for details see:

sincerely,

Kazuyashin

hi I would like to join your guild invite code SERBIE75_CMJT

for sure, ill sent an invite shortly. just have to drive home from work and ill sent the invite. Glad to have you!

no worrys glad to have an active guild :slight_smile:

Invite sent. Welcome. If you have any questions feel free to post in guild chat or message me

Bump for still looking for members 10 spots or less left

Still looking for members! We now have several members in the lvl 800+ range.

2 More members broke lvl 1000, still recruiting. 10 slots available.

Still recruiting, looking for active players. Looking to fill up guild before you post strict requirements. We are quite active, talk everyday.

Completely blue tasks pretty much every week. Continuing to grow and looking for more to join the guild!

Later on, we may impose small requirements (like 500 seal, 50k gold, 75 trophies)

Still looking for members, looking to join the top ranks in the future!

Looking for more members! 11more spots to fill. Message me or leave a post if your interested.

Hey, I’m active looking for a guild. I’m level 259. Left my former guild because everyone was inactive. Can I join? Invite code: BOCHNER

Would love to have you part of the guild. Invite sent. Let me know if there are any issues joining.

Hey, I’m also looking for a guild. I’m level 100, but growing fast enough ( donations, heh :slight_smile: ) . Can I join?

Would love to have you. I’ll invite after work so not for another 8 hours. You can also search it in the guild list and join aswell if you can

Thank you, I’ll try

Still recruiting, 2 spots available!

Just removed 3 inactive players. Now have 3 spots open! Let me know if you want to join!