Connect 4 - PS4- Recruiting! Low Requirements! Great Rewards! 3 Spots

bump, we finished all tasks + 5LT , and 40k seals last week! Great Job everyone!

1 Like

finished all seals again, placed first in GW this week for our bracket.

This week looks to be all tasks and 40k seals again! Great work everyone!

If you are interested in joining. Please let me know your level and status of activity and what you can do.

1 Like

3 new spots open today, looking for players who can make a minimum of 750 seals and 50k gold with participation in guild events. (we would love it if you can make 1500 seals and do more, as majority of our guild does) Please leave me a message or PM me for an invite.

2 Spots open, rank in top 50 for the Tower of Doom event so far

1 spot open possibly a couple more at end of this next week. 1/2 the guild is over lvl1000 and the rest are either close or 500+

Active guild, great rewards, low requirements!

we have had a couple spots open up, we are recruiting 3 more people. Also, we will be moving the gold minimum requirements to 100k (though pretty much everyone is already doing more, with lots doing 500k+)

We are at top of guild wars again and will be moving up brackets (every GW we are winning the bracket so far)

Dont miss this opportunity to join a low requirement and active guild!

2 more spots open. Looking for players!

2 More spots still open, climbing into the top 130 guilds. Bracket 5 or 6 for Guild wars (will have to check next week) dont miss this opportunity to join an active guild before start of guildwars.

2 spots still open! Join quick!

Recruiting for 3 spots, we finished all tasks and seals last week with some LTs!

2 Likes

4 Spots have open after clearing out the inactives. Join Connect 4 for an easy going guild with great rewards!

5 Spots open, still climbing leaderboards. Rank 120+ and GW bracket 6.

If you still have room I am interested. My current guild inactive. My invite code is MARYJANE_JUY5 Thank you if accepted I will leave current guild

Sorry Mary Jane this guild is dead atm