Connect 4 - PS4- Recruiting! Low Requirements! Great Rewards! 3 Spots

Thanks once again for the add :slight_smile: did message a PSN Kazuyashin beforehand, think thatā€™s one of the guildies if he asks anything say I told him/her sorry lol

1 Like

Lol, that was me. Sydbot i live with. I received messsage, same person pretty much.

1 Like

Connect 4 is still growing, we have some very active new members and hope to be getting to the top 100 ranks soon. We are almost done the blue tasks. The more players we have the more we can complete!

Recruitment still open, NO REQUIREMENTS, great for new players! If you are in need of a guild that you can play as you go and not need to worry about requirements, then hit us up by dropping me a message in game ā€œKazuyashinā€ or here in the forums and I will get back to you within the day.

-Kazuyashin

1 Like

Have had several members join, still have room for more! please look at first post for information!

-Kazuyashin

1 Like

Hello I started to play this week and I plan to stick to it for the long run, im an active player also got myself the darkknight armor, since im only ~lv 40 right now i can not yet contribute as much as I would like but Iā€™d love to return that as soon as I get further into the game, I plan to get 1,5k seals every week too.

My IGN is medrexo and my invite code is MADREX

Iā€™d love to join an active guild :smile:

1 Like

Awesome. Iā€™ll invite right away. Glad to have you as part of the team! Feel free to ask me any questions.

2 Likes

Guild is filling up, still recruiting, blue tasks completed last 2 weeks. approaching the top 300 fast.

1 Like

Bumping it up, get in now!!:alien:

2 Likes

Hi I would like to join if you still have room Iā€™m on ps4 invite code= JUNEBUG_AC1Y

1 Like

He may use the same name on the ps4, so try messaging there too. Good luck.

1 Like

I will sent an invite right away! Still have the room and Glad to have you aboard!

Invite Sent!

let me know if you have any issues joining,

In game name : Kazuyashin

1 Like

Do you guys still have spots? Iā€™m looking to leave my current guild and joining a new one. I just started like 3 weeks ago. Thanks

Psn is DenTheGod

That name is also what is displayed in my game

1 Like

Definately would love to have you. We still have spots. Iā€™m currently at work and Iā€™ll invite when I get home. Though that wonā€™t be for several hours. You can search for ā€œConnect 4ā€ in the guild lists in the game and join before then. It is open for public to join, otherwise Iā€™ll invite you when I get home. Glad to have you in the guild and feel free to ask me any questions. Guild chat is active aswell.

Blue tasks finished 2 weeks in a row. spots filling fast! The climb up the ranks is real!. Donā€™t miss you chance to join a great community and friendly guild! New players welcome, no requirements!

Lets build the Connect 4 legacy together!

Thank you, i wonā€™t be home for a bit but Iā€™ll look you up when I do!

Hey, I got home and I tried before but the search for the game is terrible and wouldnā€™t even let me type in the guild name. If you can please send me an invite Iā€™d greatly appreciate it.

PSN ID: DenTheGod

Thereā€™s also another ID I see in the game called the ā€˜Invite Codeā€™ I donā€™t know if you need it but it is:

DENTHEGOD_RFTT

Thanks

yep, with that i can invite you directly to the guild. Perfect! thank you!

Should receive an invite from my guild mate magus to connect 4