From all of us @ intrim corp. congratz :innocent:

you b@$#%&# :smiling_imp:

i joke congratz

hehe a positive and negative comment all in one :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

coollogo_com-2771478

4 Likes

Congrats mate.

1 Like

Just in case. This weekā€™s Mythics in the background of the Soul Forge.

24 Likes

Congrats. Quite the accomplishment :+1::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Congrats Idle! Good luck creating a viable team with him lol

Iā€™m the guy who won on Divine week (as mentioned in your earlier post) so I appreciate you not ruining my week :wink:

I think Iā€™ll be the 2nd player to craft Zuul on Xbox. Currently have 5 Power orbs and enough Wisdom/Growth orbs to craft the remaining 3, no Ascensions thoughā€¦

5 Likes

Congratulations on the commitment and money spent. Also, I am truly and honestly sorry that your reward is utter dogshit.

5 Likes

Congratulations bud. That is some true commitment.

3 Likes

Congrats, I remember him being in PvP for a while when people could craft him with shards.
I fought a couple of teams with Zuul in it back then but he actually never got a chance to cast. Donā€™t really think heā€™s useful in a lot of ways especially when compared to other mythic/ legendaries.
A complete collection is still very impressive, though.

3 Likes

Congrats, TheIdleOne. You were a beast to grind out those leaderboards (I get bored just doing top 100!). Well deserved.

2 Likes

Nice job @TheIdleOne. Iā€™ve been chilling out waiting for you and a few more to finish as the Gem buy-in for the Orb of Power has been sky high on Xbox compared to the other platforms.

Congrats on the 100% complete collection.

3 Likes

It was meant to be a reply to the dude above my comment making a dumb comment, but the forums software handles ā€œYouā€™re responding to the post directly above yoursā€ differently than posts like this. :ghost:

1 Like

yeahā€¦ I saw the other platforms and kinda wondered to myself why do we have such a sky high ceiling iol.

I didnā€™t help the cause, but I didnā€™t want to encourage people to chase after me either. Didnā€™t really work though, but it might for others?

@Slypenslyde Yeah, my bad then. I forgot that was a thing on this forum.

Congratulations!! Go and ANNIHILATE

4 Likes

Thatā€™s pretty cool! Fought him on Monday and was like, whoa! this guy already has him! Took it out pretty quickly, but that doesnā€™t mean much playing AI PVP. Cool to see and play against the first ever!:slight_smile:

1 Like

Now who will be the first to THIS team:

5 Likes

count me out lol

5 Likes

Oh come on. Youā€™re 1/4th of the way there :joy:

1 Like

Away from the forums for a week, only to miss out on some awesomeness.

A true achievement, @TheIdleOne. :+1:

1 Like

He will need a gofundme for sure

2 Likes

He doesnā€™t need a gofundme, he needs a gofindmeā€¦as in ā€œgo find me more timeā€!

Lol :rofl: