REMOVED.new one made

Send raphius,stan or Myself your invite code and we’ll add you.

Looking for THREE loyal Members to our guild…the higher rank the better, though we can work with you IF you can reach the reqs.

Still Recruiting

Bumping again

BUMPbumpBUMP

Either looks like the new UI is steering people away or we’re the target of trash talking and poaching again,
We Still have room for 4 faithful players

1 Like

Still Recruiting

I pmd you on ps4 with 2 ppl, get on and get them in. Thx

1 Like

Just did, awaiting their reply

1 Like

Do you still have spaces?

Thanks

Carlos

I believe we do. I’ve seen your other posts and will PM you.

1 Like

4 spots but wish is hard to get a hold of, he misses all of mine.

Still looking for one player.

Weekly minimums are 200,000 gold, 500 seals and 50 trophies. Guild wars optional but appreciated.

1 Like

Needing one more loyal player

If you’re still looking for someone I’m available. Will get 1500 seals a week, and the 200k+ gold is definitely doable. Loyalty won’t be an issue since I’ve been looking for an active guild for a while and will love one where everyone contributes.

Level 167
Invite code: BHEKIFAZ_P6KN

1 Like

That sounds great. We’ll get an invitation out to you today. I’ll PM you with a few more details.

We are now recruiting for one player. Weekly minimums are 200,000 gold, 50 trophies and 500 seals. Guild Wars are optional, but appreciated and we are in Bracket 3.

Please PM me or @Wishkiller if interested.

1 Like

BUMPING This…Still recruiting

1 Like

And we’re full again.

1 Like

We will be having a (long-time) member leaving this Sunday, and will have an opening starting Monday of this next week if anyone is interested in joining a great, active guild!

1 Like