REMOVED.new one made

I’m about to make a kick if I find a decent guy you want them? I’ll link you up. Add me on ps4, santandrix

Sure, sounds good. though are they loyal? had a lot stay a week and quit lately

2 Likes

Bummer, did they move up or down?

Time for a monday bump. We are recruiting for at least one position, with a possibility for more.

Weekly minimums are a modest 200,000 gold, 500 seals and 50 trophies. Level 100+ preferred. We normally complete between 2 and 4 guild statues per week, so rewards are quite good given the minimal requirements. Guild Wars is optional, but participation is appreciated. We also have a PSN community where we can share team ideas and have some fun.

Please post here or PM me, @Raphius or @Wishkiller if you are interested. Thanks!

6 Likes

Gorilla bump

1 Like

It’s funny because the boards seem to ebb and flow with guild interest. Sometimes we’ll go weeks and it seems like it takes forever to fill a spot. Then one week we’ll have 3 spots open and mysteriously 8 people want to join the guild all at the same time and we have to turn them away. Rinse and repeat.

Currently, we’re ebbing. lol

3 Likes

Hi! My husband looking for new guild. He is lvl 1049 . Requirements are ok. He is in RDVG com. guild for now. Invite code is RAGER_1 . He can leave his guild if you want him as a member.

1 Like

@Stan heads up brudda

1 Like

Hi, that sounds good and we have room for one right now. Please PM me when he is out of his guild and I can get someone to send an invitation. Thanks!

4 Likes

He is out !!

2 Likes

I will say CS is a great group! They helped me immensely and @stan is an awesome dude!

2 Likes

Very very interested and very active! I’ll leave my current guild right now, just let me know

3 Likes

Katie was in quimby, I can vouch for her. Donation station lol… She was also starting to improve her guild wars scores and has finished all the kingdoms.

2 Likes

@Stan another heads up brudda!

3 Likes

Hi Katie, I’ll send you a PM shortly.

2 Likes

you’re in…Send Me your invite code and leave any current guild…Also send me a message through PSN I am wishkiller, I may read that first

2 Likes

Here, I still have it…
Killacoastie2_ador

2 Likes

I just sent you a message. Sorry I just sorry your message on here. I left current guild so I can accept whenever now

2 Likes

Thanks Katie! Someone from Crimson will send you an invite once one of us are near our consoles :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We’re recruiting again SERIOUS applicants only…In Need of Great players to help Us grow and you reap the rewards!

3 Likes