Community Guidelines

Nope you’re just narcissistic… and no one took the leaving threads seriously as I think you’ve left many times… :grin:

Yeah? Ok… So you wanna call me names? Thats fine…

Ahem…

Thank you for your input.

Good day sir

Besides @Jainus calling me a narcissist is rich coming from you

Jus’ sayin’

Truth is hard to deny, no matter how hard one might try.

JPEG_20170927_160534

Beverly

Are we seriously calling each other out IN THE COMMUNITY GUIDELINES?

Draw up the banhammer

I’m sorry but there’s a part of me that kinda hopes the thread gets locked from too many flags. Too much irony to process.

I simply made an observation. But as it goes around here 70% of the time when i post anything there is no shortage of people to call me names as a response… Thats life huh?

BTW everyone. It’s a public holiday in Melbourne, Australia tomorrow. So…RUN AMOK !!!

Oh god. Please don’t. I’d like to actually have a day off.

New forum Rule!

Flagging and You! - A Guide to Flags

I would like to personally thank @Saltypatra and @Ozball for this! This should help bring the forums back to being what they used to be for me and many others!

So thank you very much! :sunglasses:

Can you add “first!” posts to this? they add no value to the thread and are just spam.

+1 to this

Meh, it’s only done on the weekly new troop release. I see your point, I don’t do it, I just ignore it.

But this is so annoying i hate those people always so competitive and when i read these 5 letter omg i am so pissed

But @Rickygervais, you’re the main one.

I think its dumb to block people saying farewell to a game and it shows me its good I am leaving. I don’t see why its bad saying goodbye when you were a fan and a regular poster. Kind of puts a bad taste in my mouth you try to limit people that way. Good luck

We have been discussing making this change for a long time, and we decided to go ahead with it due to an influx of like-minded threads. This decision was not made lightly.

Thanks for playing Gems of War, and I hope you enjoy all the gaming you do in the future.