:gem_doomskull: Come join the fAWRmily! Rank 6, GW BR 1, 70+ "Epic" Tasks Weekly, 40k chests (Tuesdays), and 59 Unique Pets have already joined AWR. Why haven't you? AWR 30/30, GNR 30/30, FTR 29/30(Sunday), RAR 28/30, SNR 30/30

The 2 openings will not stay open much longer. If interested please join our server asap.
Positions will close for sure 4 hours prior to reset at the latest.

And just like that. Only one position still left.

Position is now closed. Thank you for your interest.

So here’s the deal. Our current expected opening on Sunday has already been filled. But after being a GM a year this Friday. I have noticed that a lot of players quit the game after an update. Sometime soon the newest update will be released. If history repeats itself. I will have more openings sooner than later. Please DM me if you are interested in joining us eventually. Thank you in advance.

No one left because of the update! :grin:
We’re full until 2018.

Will have one opening this Sunday! (1/14/18)
Position won’t be open long so if interested. Please let me know asap.

Update. Position will be filled tomorrow. Thanks.

If you’re willing to endure the current state of the game for at least 6 more weeks. Please let me know. Losing at least one long time member who has ran out of patience for the game.

Still have one opening. Position will close before reset. Apply asap!

Position is now closed.

Will have one position opening on 2/4/18.

A little more about us. We just hit 1 million Trophies as a guild at 409 days old.

And we hit 40k seals this week within 30 hours after reset. (2k seals were paid for)

So if you are super active and enjoy lots of rewards. This is the home for you.

If you aren’t Super Active, but are a Bad-A** in GW (must have bracket 1 experience) please also join our server. You and I will talk about possible options.

Thank you in advance.

Update: Position will close for the week 8 hours prior to Weekly reset. So that current members can enjoy the Superbowl. If you want in, you have to let me know before then. Otherwise, wait another week.

In less than 5 hours the open position will close for the week. If interested, please join our Discord or message me asap.

We are now full. Thanks for your interest.

Will have one opening on 2/18/18.

Update Position is now filled, still… feel free to join the server though.

Will have one opening on 3/11/18.

Position is now closed. Thanks.

Will have one position that opens on Sunday.

Will now have 2 positions open up for tomorrow.