:gem_doomskull: Come join the fAWRmily! Rank 7-454, GW[ ]2-64, 1 - 70+ Averaged Legendary Tasks Weekly, 40k chests, and 135 Unique Pets have already joined the fAWRmily (at least forty two members have 135). Click on me to be our 56,801st View! 150/150

The fAWRmily is now looking for 1 to join RAR asap.

If you feel you’d be a great fit for any of our guilds. I urge you to join the server and contact me sooner rather than later. Even if you’re unsure about whether you want to leave your guild this week or a month from now. It doesn’t hurt to plan long term. Or if you’re unsure which guild would fit you best. I can help.

The open spots can be made available in AWR, GNR or FTR instead of RAR. Thanks to our :star: program.

Please join our server if interested in being part of our guilds or as a welcomed guest. Guests have access to 3-4 semi public team builds a week.

When you join the server. Please read/follow our welcome bots instructions. And be mindful that sometimes getting guest access to the server can take a bit of time. Please be patient.

The fAWRmily is now full! :grinning:

Any spots available in AWR, GNR, FTR, RAR & SNR are per request at this time. (There’s a waiting list for those guilds that I have to check with those folks first before I can give up a slot to an outsider.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)
Please join our server if interested in being part of our guilds or as a welcomed guest.

The fAWRmily is now looking for 1 to join GNR asap.

If you feel you’d be a great fit for any of our guilds. I urge you to join the server and contact me sooner rather than later. Even if you’re unsure about whether you want to leave your guild this week or a month from now. It doesn’t hurt to plan long term. Or if you’re unsure which guild would fit you best. I can help.

The open spots can be made available in AWR instead of GNR. Thanks to our :star: program.

Please join our server if interested in being part of our guilds or as a welcomed guest. Guests have access to 3-4 semi public team builds a week.

When you join the server. Please read/follow our welcome bots instructions. And be mindful that sometimes getting guest access to the server can take a bit of time. Please be patient.

Any spots available in AWR, GNR, FTR, RAR & SNR are per request at this time. (There’s a waiting list for those guilds that I have to check with those folks first before I can give up a slot to an outsider.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)
Please join our server if interested in being part of our guilds or as a welcomed guest.

The fAWRmily is now looking for 2 to join RAR asap.

The open spots can be made available in AWR, GNR or FTR instead of RAR. Thanks to our :star: program.

The fAWRmily is now looking for 1 to join RAR asap.

The fAWRmily is now looking for 3 to join this Sunday.

The open spots can be made available in AWR, GNR, FTR or RAR. Thanks to our :star: program.

The fAWRmily is now looking for 1 to join.

The open spots can be made available in AWR, GNR, FTR or RAR. Thanks to our :star: program.