:gem_doomskull: Come join the fAWRmily! Rank 7-454, GW[ ]2-64, 1 - 70+ Averaged Legendary Tasks Weekly, 40k chests, and 135 Unique Pets have already joined the fAWRmily (at least forty two members have 135). Click on me to be our 56,801st View! 150/150

GNR still has one slot open. Please contact me if interested.
FTR has 2 spots open. Please contact @Sean if interested.

FTR is full.
GNR is full.
AWR is in need of one! Please contact me if interested in joining. :grinning:

All 3 guilds are now full. Please join the server if interested in joining in the future. Thank you in advance.

FTR has 1 spot open immediately.
Please DM me on here or contact Feyt on discord: Feyt#8318

All 3 guilds are now full. Please join the server if interested in joining in the future. Thank you in advance.

FTR has 2 spots open immediately.

Lvl 566, pay around 700 K gold weekly (max kingdoms), gain around 30 lvls weekly, 187 trophies last week, and 1500 seals.

1 Like

FTR is now full.
GNR currently has 2 openings. Please contact me if interested in joining.
Starting Monday GNR will have new Requirements due 16 hours before weekly reset.
450k gold, 1200 seals, and 200 trophies.
Raids, Invasion, and guild wars Required as well.

GNR is now full.
FTR is now full.
Please contact me if interested in joining in the future.

FTR has 1 spot open immediately.

All 3 guilds are now full. Please join our server if interested in joining in the future. Thanks. :grinning:

1 Like

GNR has one spot open. If interested please join our discord server. Otherwise, contact Jazzy or I. Thank you in advance.

1 Like

GNR is now full. If interested in joining in the future. Please join our discord.

1 Like

FTR is now full. Please contact me if interested in joining when a spot opens up.

1 Like

AWR is now full.
GNR is now full.
Please contact me if interested in joining any of the guilds in the future. :grinning:

2 Likes

Third day in a row weā€™ve had a long time player quit the game. Each one was over level 1k and from one of our 3 separate guilds.
GNR now has oneopeningā€¦ If you still enjoy the game ā€¦ Please contact me on here or Jazzy on discord (Jazzy +1GMT#5428)

1 Like

Iā€™ve been following AWR for awhile now and like how trophy hungry you are. I do around 1500 trophies a week as well as all the other guild tasks and missions. Iā€™m also nearing level 1200 as well. Very interested in joining if you ever have the room

1 Like

All 3 guilds are now full. Letā€™s hope everyone makes Requirements so it stays that way. :crossed_fingers:
In case they donā€™tā€¦ Feel free to join our server to join a guild eventually. Thank you in advance.

1 Like

FTR is now full. Please contact me if interested in joining any of the Guilds in the future.

1 Like

AWR will be in need of one new member to join after weekly reset. Please contact me if interested in joining.