:gem_doomskull: Come join the fAWRmily! Rank 7-454, GW[ ]2-64, 1 - 70+ Averaged Legendary Tasks Weekly, 40k chests, and 135 Unique Pets have already joined the fAWRmily (at least forty two members have 135). Click on me to be our 56,801st View! 150/150

The fAWRmily is now looking for 1 to join asap.
The spot can be in AWR, GNR, or FTR.

We have individuals who have volunteered to move down or up a guild to make room for new great members. FTR currently has the direct opening.

Please join our server if interested in being part of our guilds or as a welcomed guest.

The fAWRmily is now full! :grinning:
(We will have an opening after Guild Wars week.)
Any spots available in AWR, GNR, FTR, RAR & SNR are per request at this time. (There’s a waiting list for those guilds that I have to check with those folks first before I can give up a slot to an outsider.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)
Please join our server if interested in being part of our guilds or as a welcomed guest.

The fAWRmily is now looking for 1 to join on Sunday.
The spot can be in GNR, FTR, or RAR.

We have individuals who have volunteered to move down or up a guild to make room for new great members. FTR has the direct opening.

Any spots available in AWR, GNR, FTR, RAR & SNR are per request at this time. (There’s a waiting list for those guilds that I have to check with those folks first before I can give up a slot to an outsider.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

The fAWRmily is now looking for 1 to join asap.
The spots can be available in AWR, GNR, or FTR.

The fAWRmily is now looking for 1 to join on Sunday.
The spots can be available in GNR, FTR, or RAR. (AWR won’t be accepting anyone outside the fawrmily until after Guild Wars.)

The fAWRmily is now looking for 1 to join Gems N Roses or Fear the RNG after Guild Wars.
The spot can be available in AWR. If interested in joining RAR, or SNR then feel free to join the server and contact me. That way I can easily contact you when a spot becomes available there.

The fAWRmily is now looking for 1 to join Gems N Roses on Sunday.
The spots can be available in AWR instead though. If interested in joining FTR, RAR, or SNR then feel free to join the server and contact me. That way I can easily contact you when a spot becomes available there.

The fAWRmily is now looking for 1 to join the fawrmily after Guild Wars.
The spot can be available in AWR, GNR, FTR or RAR. If interested in joining SNR then feel free to join the server and contact me. That way I can easily contact you when a spot becomes available there.

The fAWRmily is now looking for 1 to join the fawrmily asap.
The spots can be available in AWR, GNR, FTR or RAR. If interested in joining SNR then feel free to join the server and contact me. That way I can easily contact you when a spot becomes available there.

The fAWRmily is now looking for 1 to join AWR, 1 to join GNR and 1 to join FTR.
If interested in joining RAR or SNR then feel free to join the server and contact me. That way I can easily contact you when a spot becomes available there.

Please join our server if interested in being part of our guilds or as a welcomed guest. Guests have access to 3-4 semi public team builds a week.

The fAWRmily is now looking for 1 to join FTR.
If interested in joining AWR, GNR, RAR or SNR then feel free to join the server and contact me. That way I can easily contact you when a spot becomes available there.

Please join our server if interested in being part of our guilds or as a welcomed guest. Guests have access to 3-4 semi public team builds a week.