:gem_doomskull: Come join the fAWRmily! Rank 7-454, GW[ ]2-64, 1 - 70+ Averaged Legendary Tasks Weekly, 40k chests, and 135 Unique Pets have already joined the fAWRmily (at least forty two members have 135). Click on me to be our 56,801st View! 150/150

Are either of those newbie friendly?

RAR is now full. Please contact @Atalaya if interested in joining in the future.
FTR is now full. Please contact @Reil_Wen if interested in joining in the future.
Otherwise, please join our server to join any of our guilds.

RAR is now full. Please contact @Atalaya if interested in joining in the future.
FTR is now full. Please contact @Reil_Wen if interested in joining in the future.

AWR is now full. Please contact me if interested in joining in the future.

If you’re still looking, here’s this week’s stats:

Contact me if it looks interesting.

1 Like

RAR is now full. Please contact @Reil_Wen interested in joining in the future.

GNR is now full. Please contact @Davanor if interested in joining in the future.
FTR is now full. Please contact @Jazzy if interested in joining in the future.
RAR is now lm full. Please contact @Macaudora if interested in joining in the future.

RAR is now full. Please contact @Macaudora if interested in joining in the future.

RAR is now full. Please contact @Macaudora if interested in joining in the future.

The fAWRMily is now full between our 5 guilds. Scroll all the way to where the adverts are to see which guild works best for you. Then join our server and contact me if interested in joining in the future. :grinning:

The fAWRmily is now full.

Any spots available in AWR, GNR, and FTR are per request at this time. (There’s a waiting list for those guilds that I have to check with those folks first before I can give up a slot to an outsider.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)
Please join our server if interested in being part of our guilds or as a welcomed guest.

Any spots available in AWR, GNR, RAR and FTR are per request at this time. (There’s a waiting list for those guilds that I have to check with those folks first before I can give up a slot to an outsider.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)
Please join our server if interested in being part of our guilds or as a welcomed guest.

Any spots available in AWR, FTR, RAR and GNR are per request at this time. (There’s a waiting list for those guilds that I have to check with those folks first before I can give up a slot to an outsider.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

All five guilds are full

Any spots available in AWR, FTR, RAR and GNR are per request at this time. (There’s a waiting list for those guilds that I have to check with those folks first before I can give up a slot to an outsider.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

FTR is now full.
RAR is now full.
Please still join the server to easily be able to find out about any future openings.

Any spots available in AWR, and GNR are per request at this time. (There’s a waiting list for those guilds that I have to check with those folks first before I can give up a slot to an outsider.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

The fAWRmily is currently full.

Any spots available in AWR, GNR, FTR and RAR are per request at this time. (There’s a waiting list for those guilds that I have to check with those folks first before I can give up a slot to an outsider.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

Any spots available in AWR, GNR, RAR & FTR are per request at this time. (There’s a waiting list for those guilds that I have to check with those folks first before I can give up a slot to an outsider.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

Any spots available in AWR, GNR, FTR, & RAR are per request at this time. (There’s a waiting list for those guilds that I have to check with those folks first before I can give up a slot to an outsider.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)