:gem_doomskull: Come join the fAWRmily! Rank 18, GW BR 1, 60+ LT weekly, 40k chests (Tuesdays), and 39 unique pets have already joined AWR. Why haven't you? AWR 30/30, GNR 30/30, FTR 30/30

GNR has one spot open. If interested please join our discord server. Otherwise, contact Jazzy or I. Thank you in advance.

Level 1000+ looking for new guild

GNR is now full. If interested in joining in the future. Please join our discord.

FTR is now full. Please contact me if interested in joining when a spot opens up.

AWR is now full.
GNR is now full.
Please contact me if interested in joining any of the guilds in the future. :grinning:

Third day in a row we’ve had a long time player quit the game. Each one was over level 1k and from one of our 3 separate guilds.
GNR now has oneopening… If you still enjoy the game … Please contact me on here or Jazzy on discord (Jazzy +1GMT#5428)

I’ve been following AWR for awhile now and like how trophy hungry you are. I do around 1500 trophies a week as well as all the other guild tasks and missions. I’m also nearing level 1200 as well. Very interested in joining if you ever have the room

All 3 guilds are now full. Let’s hope everyone makes Requirements so it stays that way. :crossed_fingers:
In case they don’t… Feel free to join our server to join a guild eventually. Thank you in advance.

FTR is now full. Please contact me if interested in joining any of the Guilds in the future.