🌸 Druids Alliance is Recruiting! Rank 17-640, GW[ ] 1-723, Max Event Rewards to Top Leaderboards, Basic Tasks to 145+ LTs Weekly, 40k Seals, Join our 6 Guild Family on Discord! (177 / 180)

We completed All 6 Statues + Legendary Tasks this week with 29 Players. We are very close to achieving 40K Seals every week, Always Achieve 40K on new Mythic weeks! :smiley:

We are looking for an active, reliable Player to join our Guild. Are you Interested?

Join our Discord Community here: Discord

NowayJoe2Go

A can meet all requirements. I’m level 397 350 - 500k gold no problem. 300-400 trophies minimum. 1500 seals always. Active and I never seen legendary tasks. I can’t seem to get through to you guys in discord so I’m doing this in a last ditch effort. Add code: ASSBUTT 1

1 Like

Who’s gonna be our comrade?

1 Like

We just hit rank 48 and still have an open spot. We’ve completed all tasks this week and are working on our 4th legendary task.

Join us at Discord and friend our Guild Master on Discord at: NowayJoe2Go#0766

1 Like

HI Joe,

Your guild sounds awesome.
I play 7h/day and can contribute.
Invite code: vicious_5

Looking forward joining you.
Vicious

1 Like

DruidsGlade is currently Recruiting MORE Strong Players to Join our Community of Gamers!

By joining you will receive:

1.  Complete ALL 6 Statues + Legendary Tasks

2.  Complete 40,000 Seals each Week

3.  Join a Top Ranked Guild that is GROWING!

4.  Join our Amazing Discord Community of Gamers!

We are looking for another Dragon Prince or Dragon Princess. Can you deliver 500K+ Gold in Contributions and 1500 Seals weekly? We hit 40K in weekly Seals, again, this week and we are looking for YOU to make it happen again this week!

Want to Join? Getting in Touch is Easy! :smiley:

Join us at Druids_Alliance and Message by @NowayJoe2Go

Or, Reply to the Message or PM me here on this Forum.

NowayJoe2Go

Have a spot? “TPAKTOP 1”, 500-600k. PC/Mobile.

1 Like

Any spots left? level 240. avg donations: 300k gold, 1500 seals, 200 trophies. “FEDERICO 18” Favourite cartoon character: Hong Kong Phooey :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello

Do you still have one spot left? I’d like to join.

1 Like

I am looking for a more active guild, and would like to join. I have no problem meeting those requirements. Thanks!

1 Like

Pm sent to you NoWayJoe2Go

1 Like

I’ve been with this guild for a long time. Great bunch of people and very helpful on Discord.

1 Like

Babykole 1
No issue with hitting those requirements. All kingdoms are lvl 10, so all money goes to the guild.

1 Like

Hi I’m currently in Riverford (rank 31) but they decided to go casual

I can do 1500s & 600k+ weekly

1 Like

If you have any place free , i want to join your guild. I make over 300k weekly , 1500 seals and over 250 trophies. My invite code ASIRAL.

1 Like

Cab get the reqs pkease send invite to DAVE_89
Lvl 545

1 Like

Level 545 can donate 500k gold 1500 seals and 250 trophies

1 Like

DruidsGlade is currently Recruiting for a Dragon Prince or Dragon Princess to Join our Community of Gamers!

We are looking for another Strong Player who can easily exceed our basic requirements!
By joining you will receive:

1. 6 Statues Completed on Monday + Many Legendary Tasks every week
  2. 40K Seals every Week
  3. Join an Amazing Discord Community of Gamers and a Top Ranked Guild

We are looking for another Dragon Prince or Dragon Princess. Can you deliver 600K+ Gold in Contributions and 1500 Seals weekly?

We are a strong Guild looking to continue Growing and we are looking for YOU to make it happen!

Join us at Druids_Alliance Friend me on Discord at: NowayJoe2Go#0766
Or, Message me here on this Forum.

NowayJoe2Go

3 Likes

This is sort of the type of guild I’m looking for. The seals are rather high but I can and usually do get 1500 a week. 300k is a piece of cake and I often donate more. No trophies? wow that’s unbelieveable. I like that one most. Though I have been getting 300+ lately.
I’m level 152 now and all my kingdoms are 10’s and near most all are 5 gold stars.
My invite code is SLAYAH; everyone pretty much knows me in global chat. :slight_smile: THe only issue I can see is if discord is mandatory or not. I wil not use 3rd party programs since an idenity theft a few years ago.

Just send an email if you want me if I don’t get one I know you don’t :wink:
good luck on your future endeavors at any rate. :slight_smile:

Favorite cartoon character? Buggs Bunny

2 Likes

Congratulations DruidsGlade on Achieving Guild Wars Rank #13 based on Total Score and Rank #22 Based on GW Bracket 3. Very Impressive coming in 2nd right behind Mean Machine! :rocket:

Thanks to our Teamwork and Collaboration Together, DruidsGlade is being Promoted to GW Bracket 2 this week! :smiley:

NowayJoe2Go

3 Likes