🌸 Join DruidsVale! "All of the Rewards, Minimize the Grinding and Stress" All Epic / Basic Tasks + Legendary Tasks + All Event Rewards + GWs + 40K Seals (30 / 30)

HI guys,
hope you still have a place for me.
I share the account with my wife.
we
achieve 200k + 1500 seal + 350 trophies a week at least. always 5/0 in
guild wars all kingdoms at 10 so all profit goes to guild.
Currently in low guild and looking for some more dedicated people :).
Thanks for considering

Kris

2 Likes

Hey there!

New player here and I would love to join if possible. level is 86 and invite code is STILLHUMBLE89

MUCH LOVE! :grin:

2 Likes

Joined and texted you there :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome Aboard @stillhumble89 :sunglasses::+1:t4:

DruidsVale is currently Full. Please let me know if you would like to be first to join.

NowayJoe2Go

3 Likes

Hi

Please invite me ITACHI 5

I can meet your requirement.

2 Likes

:four_leaf_clover: DruidsVale is Recruiting! Join Our Alliance! Please Join our Amazing Family! :four_leaf_clover:

We are a new Guild of active, experienced Players. Guild Wars is totally Optional at DruidsVale :smiley: We ask you consider doing your best to win, but we hold you to no expectations on GW. What we care about is Maxing 6 Statues and Completing Legendary Tasks!!!

We are close. Join our Team and help us Make it Happen! :rocket:

NowayJoe2Go

3 Likes

DruidsVale is RECRUITING Please PM me here or on Discord if you are interested :smiley:

We are looking for Players who can contribute 250+ Gold, 700 Seals, 100 Trophies to help us continue maxing Statues and Guild Seals each week.

NowayJoe2Go

5 Likes

Welcome Aboard @LibbyLunaV! :rocket:

2 Likes

Hi, Chicken here,

I will contribute 2-300k, about 1kseals and whatever that is in trophies.
and 100% participation in GW

3 Likes

Welcome Aboard @CanadianChicken ! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hey there! I’m Interested in joining. Lvl 575, can make all reqs and 100% participation in gw. Lemme know what info you’d need from me. Thanks!

3 Likes

Hello @akiro, I just sent you an Invitation. :grinning: Any chance you can join us in Discord also? :sunglasses:

NowayJoe2Go

2 Likes

Will join up on discord for sure! Just accepted the invite. Thanks!!

-luke

3 Likes

We are looking for Druids who can contribute 250+ Gold, 1000 Seals, 100 Trophies to help us continue maxing 6 Mana Guardians and 40K Guild Seals every week.

Let me know if you are interested :smiley:

NowayJoe2Go

https://discord.gg/wrtWCvs

2 Likes

We are looking for Druids who can contribute 250+ Gold, 1000 Seals, 100 Trophies to help us continue maxing 6 Mana Guardians and 40K Guild Seals every week.

Let me know if you are interested :smiley:

NowayJoe2Go

https://discord.gg/wrtWCvs

Hi guys, I might be interested. I am currently in Stratagem, but I can’t play much on weekends sometimes so GW are a real problem for me. I’ll leave my guild on Sunday (after doing my sunday GW battles so that they don’t lose points). Great that you use discord, I’ll post there as well.

2 Likes

Hi,
I’m in Stratagem too, for same reasons than Azbra’s, i’d like to slow down.
I think your guild could fit to me and that i could fit to your guild :slight_smile:
Requirements are not an issue, i’ll be free on sunday, just let me know if I can join you.
I can wait until a spot is available cause i’d like to keep playing with my friend Azbra.
See you soon,
Cymris

1 Like

Welcome Aboard New Druids!

DruidsVale is currently Full, however our Friends at DruidsGlade (Bracket 1 GW, League 32) are currently recruiting! :smiley:

Please PM me if interested in Joining our Team!

NowayJoe2Go

http://community.gemsofwar.com/t/cherry-blossom-sunrise-over-mountains-druidsglade-rank-32-gw-1-is-recruiting-29-30-achieve-6-statues-15-legendary-tasks-40k-seals-sunrise-over-mountains-cherry-blossom/15215/203

You are not in our Guild. @Saltypatra @Nimhain please remove @Tache posts from our Recruitment thread.

NowayJoe2Go

1 Like

Greetings NowayJoe2Go, I’m interesting in joing your guild.

I can keep up with your weekly requirements, at the moment I’m:
-lvl552
-All kingdoms lvl10 at 3stars (a couple at 4 and 5)

I’ll be leaving my actual guild tomorrow, after finishing the daily GvG fights. If by then you guys still have a free spot and are willing to give me a chance I’ll joing you happily :slight_smile:

My invite code is: INDIFFERENT

2 Likes