🌸 Join DruidsVale! "All of the Rewards, Minimize the Grinding and Stress" All Epic / Basic Tasks + Legendary Tasks + All Event Rewards + GWs + 40K Seals (30 / 30)

Hi There @cplns We absolutely have a Seat for you! Welcome Aboard! I will PM you also.

NowayJoe2Go

4 Likes

:four_leaf_clover: DruidsVale is Recruiting! Join Our Alliance! Please Join our Amazing Family! :four_leaf_clover:

We take a very low stress approach to Guild Wars. We only ask that people participate and try their best. We are a refuge of Veteran Players who simply want to relax and have fun playing gems of war.

We are looking for other veteran players and new, highly active players to join our crew.

Please reply or PM me here on the Forums. Friends are also welcome on our Open Channels Discord Server Please contact me for more info :rocket:

Weekly Min. Reqs.: 100K+ Gold on Monday. 700+ Seals by end of Saturday. 100+ Trophies for Guild Growth

https://discord.gg/wrtWCvs

NowayJoe2Go

6 Likes

We are looking for one more active Player to Join our crew before Tuesday! :smiley:

Please PM me or Join our Discord if you are interested! :rocket:

NowayJoe2Go

6 Likes

:four_leaf_clover: DruidsVale is Recruiting! Join Our Alliance! Please Join our Amazing Family! :four_leaf_clover:

We take a very low stress approach to Guild Wars. We only ask that people participate and try their best. We are a refuge of Veteran Players who simply want to relax and have fun playing gems of war.

We are looking for other veteran players and new, highly active players to join our crew.

Please reply or PM me here on the Forums. Friends are also welcome on our Open Channels Discord Server Please contact me for more info :rocket:

Weekly Min. Reqs.: 100K+ Gold on Monday. 700+ Seals by end of Saturday. 100+ Trophies for Guild Growth

NowayJoe2Go

5 Likes

We are looking for active Players to Join our Guild before Tuesday! :smiley:

Please replay, PM me or Join our Discord if you are interested! :rocket:

NowayJoe2Go

4 Likes

Weekly Min. Reqs.: 100K+ Gold on Tuesday . 700+ Seals by end of Saturday. 100+ Trophies for Guild Growth

NowayJoe2Go

4 Likes

Come join us guys we have fun and cookies and kittens :wink:

2 Likes

We’re interested, you can send invites to
Herc
Azathoth_3

looking forward to it!

2 Likes

Hi, I would love to join this guild :wink:

Invide Code: ELANTIR

1 Like

Hi Ace1 here have been with another guild but too much angst (hassle) not to me but other members regularly exceed your qualifications very interested in joining you silver surfer here based in the UK

2 Likes

Ace1 again hold rank in current guild one below guild leader current level is 782 and look forward to hearing from you current guild is the 100 to 120 bracket but fluctuates too much

1 Like

Hi @Ace1, I’m holding a seat for you! :sunglasses:

Any chance you can join us on Discord so I can invite you? You will need to leave your current Guild before I can invite you. :grinning:

NowayJoe2Go

1 Like

We are a new Guild of active, experienced Players. Guild Wars is totally Optional at DruidsVale :smiley: We ask you consider doing your best to win, but we hold you to no expectations on GW. What we care about is Maxing 6 Statues and Completing Legendary Tasks!!!

We are close. Join our Team and help us Make it Happen! :rocket:

NowayJoe2Go

4 Likes

DruidsVale. Congratulations on blowing away all expectations and Achieving 40K in only our second week! :rocket:

NowayJoe2Go

2 Likes

We are recruiting a Dragon Prince or Dragon Princess. Please reply if interested in joining. :smiley:

NowayJoe2Go

2 Likes

Would love to join im active everyday and play for hrs

3 Likes

If you have any spots im interested. I play daily and i want to have fun plaing this game.

2 Likes

I’m interested!

Invite code is RUTTO_2

Thanks!

2 Likes

We are recruiting a Dragon Prince or Dragon Princess. Please reply if interested in joining. :smiley:

NowayJoe2Go

2 Likes

HI guys,
hope you still have a place for me.
I share the account with my wife.
we achieve 200k + 1500 seal + 350 trophies a week at least. always 5/0 in guild wars all kingdoms at 10 so all profit goes to guild.
Currently in low guild and looking for some more dedicated people :).
Thanks for considering

Kris

2 Likes