🌸 Join DruidsVale! "All of the Rewards, Minimize the Grinding and Stress" All Epic / Basic Tasks + Legendary Tasks + All Event Rewards + GWs + 40K Seals (30 / 30)

Way to Go DruidsVale. As of Saturday, We have completed all Statues and 8+ Legendary Task. After completing a Record high 18 Legendary Tasks last week, we took a small break. We also found many new PETS! What a very fun and productive week.

We will finish all 12 Stages of Invasion Again as well! :rocket: :four_leaf_clover:ORBS :four_leaf_clover:

Seals are ALWAYS 40K early in the week! Good Luck getting June Mythic Druids! .

Seals

NowayJoe2Go

Hello im active mobile Player lvl almost 501 full ascendent teams. And im looking for active guild who is doing guild task. If you wanna have me abord my nick is Iqnac_twzr

1 Like

Way to Go DruidsVale!! 18 Legendary Tasks and a few Legendary Troops as well

As always, 40K Seals

Guild Wars Bracket 3, Rank 27

1 Like

i’m level 1215 player my contributions are 1000000 gold,1500 seal, 300 trophies min+full participation in all events

1 Like

DruidsVale is recruiting a strong, dedicated, and active player to fill out our ranks. Join us on Discord for more information and send a private message to Rathenel (Khross) when you get there.

1 Like

Lvl 566, 1500 seals, about 700 K Gold, gain 30 lvls a week, 187 trophies.

1 Like

Way to Go @DruidsVale!! Yet another strong weekly performance. 17 Legendary Tasks, 40K Seals, and Portal 9 Rewards for Raid Event! :sunglasses:

40K%20Seals

1 Like

DruidsVale is recruiting. We have an immediate opening for an active, established player that can help us meeting our weekly goals. Requirements are 500k gold on Mondays, 1500 seals by Saturday, 25 Guild Wars battles by Saturday, 30 Guild Wars battles by Sunday, and the use of your free sigils in Raids and Invasions. We consistently achieve 40k seals, 12-14 Legendary Tasks, and the penultimate tier of Invasions and Raid Bosses. DruidsVale is generally a Bracket 3 Guild Wars competitor.

Join our Discord server and speak with @NowayJoe2Go or @Rathenel about he possibility of joining today. We have a great community and collaborating resources in our alliance, which helps us perform at a high level on a consistent basis.

1 Like

Hey druids :slight_smile: hope you’re doing well… I’m a quite new player,but am experienced in another platform. The no requirements popped out for me,and although i’m an active player,i’m still leveling kingdoms,and gathering my troops. I do my dailies,1500 seals by mid week and had constant 50k+ in gw (lower bracket ofcourse) Let me know if you change your mind about the requirements,or you happy to have me as a lovely person in chat :slight_smile: happy busting :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello im active mobile Player lvl 603 and im looking for active guild. If you wanna have me abord my invite link is IQNACY_TWZR

1 Like

DruidsVale is recruiting one strong, veteran player to fill out our ranks before Guild Wars stars next week. We routinely max all 6 statues and complete a minimum of 15 Legendary Tasks a week, if not more. We have maxed the last 3 Raid Boss Events and the last 3 Tower Invasion Events.

Our requirements are 500k gold on Mondays after new members join, claim seals daily, claim 1500 seals by Saturday at noon, complete 25 GW Battles by Saturday and 30 by Sunday. There is no trophy requirement, but most members exceed 200 trophies on a weekly basis.

Join DruidsVale and earn all the rewards of a competitive guild with plenty of resources through our Discord community to help you become a better player.

1 Like

Hey Id like join in your guild. The requirement it isnt a problem for me. My invite code is: SCHU_11H4

1 Like

Congratulations DruidsVale on pulling our first ever Mythic from Legendary Tasks It’s been 18 months and we finally pull…

UNDINE :four_leaf_clover:
Undine%20Legenday%20Rewards
Way to Go DruidsVale!! :rocket:

Undine%20Rewards%20v3

Gostaria de me juntar a druidsvale. Sou veterano no jogo. Estou no lv 1092. Cumpro com todos os REQUISITOS exigidos. Convite TIAGOTLJ_8RVD

1 Like

I’m interested in joining my invite code is GENEROUSHOTSHOT33299_UKPY. Let me know so I can leave the guild I’m with.

1 Like

:four_leaf_clover: DruidsVale is Recruiting! Come Join our Amazing Family! :four_leaf_clover:

We are a Guild of veteran, experienced players plus newer, highly active players. We Achieve Maxing 6 Mana Statues plus completing 15 to 19 Legendary Tasks, and Achieving 40K Seals each week We are Guild Wars Bracket 3 :rocket: Our Immediate Goal: Continue Maxing all 6 Statues + 40K Seals Every Week! Join us and let’s grow together successfully!

We are a Great Community of Gamers and we mainly use Discord for easy Guild communications.

Weekly Minimum Requirements: 500K+ Gold on Monday (after new Druids join). Claim Seals Daily and Claim 1500+ Seals by Saturday at noon. Complete 25 GW Battles by Saturday and 30 by Sunday. These are the absolute minimums. Play the minimum Sigils Battles in the Orb Modes. (Raid Boss, Invasion). All Druids greatly over achieve these requirements on a routine basis. :smiley:

Join us and continue Maxing 6 Mana Guardians every Week and completing 15 to 19 Legendary Tasks!!!

Join our Team and Make it Happen! :rocket:

PM @NowayJoe2Go#0766 or join our Discord https://discord.gg/wrtWCvs

2 Likes

Great Opportunity. If you are looking for a Collective that works together - @Druids Alliance - with DruidsVale is the place to be.

1 Like

:four_leaf_clover: DruidsVale is Recruiting! Come Join our Amazing Family! :four_leaf_clover:

We are a Guild of veteran, experienced players plus newer, highly active players. We Achieve Maxing 6 Mana Statues plus completing 15 to 19 Legendary Tasks, and Achieving 40K Seals each week We are Guild Wars Bracket 3 :rocket: Our Immediate Goal: Continue Maxing all 6 Statues + 40K Seals Every Week! Join us and let’s grow together successfully!

We are a Great Community of Gamers and we mainly use Discord for easy Guild communications.

Weekly Minimum Requirements: 500K+ Gold on Monday (after new Druids join). Claim Seals Daily and Claim 1500+ Seals by Saturday at noon. Complete 25 GW Battles by Saturday and 30 by Sunday. These are the absolute minimums. Play the minimum Sigils Battles in the Orb Modes. (Raid Boss, Invasion). All Druids greatly over achieve these requirements on a routine basis. :smiley:

Join us and continue Maxing 6 Mana Guardians every Week and completing 15 to 19 Legendary Tasks!!!

Join our Team and Make it Happen! :rocket:

PM @NowayJoe2Go#0766 or join our Discord https://discord.gg/wrtWCvs

1 Like

Fantastic Job Maxing the Raid Boss event again this week DruidsVale!! :rocket:

DruidsVale is Recruiting!

Join our Discord and PM @NowayJoe2Go @Khross

1 Like

We have 1 seat open. Come join before Reset.

1 Like