Changes to Upcoming Epic Guild Tasks (4.7)

I Cant believe some people are still actually happy with it, your still losing out on thousands of keys with chances of legendaries and mythics each month and keys are 1 of the 2 main currencies in game for finding mythics, so glad i made the decision to leave when i did and i would like too thank this update for that sincerely, i actually have my life back and not having to give atleast 4 to 5 hours daily to this game just too keep up with the player base has improved my mood and given me a better variety of things to do with the daily time saved, this was nothing more than a job towards the end for me, dont get triggered by this post im sure some people will stay loyal to the game till the very end i just cant its no longer fun just a chore and ive felt this way for a while even pre explore update im not trying to shit on the devs i think they have shit on the players though and i see a lot more players realising this game is nothing more than a constant grind for relevancy and will buckle eventually as people will simply of had enough of the devs not listening and not working with the community that fights there corner every single update aside from this one, it would of been nice for them to of really taken on board the problems the community have with this update the new fix is terrible the epic tasks are terrible the gold needed is simply not practical and this is just my own personal experience and opinion i have to thank the devs for there bad decisions leading up to my final decision to leave the game for good, i thank you all. (Devs) and good luck to the community, and remember its okay to leave a game when its no longer fun theres a whole world of other things you could be doing, atleast in my own experience since leaving i have felt a lot better not chasing this endless time sink.

7 Likes