Celestial Peak ☀ [rank 129] - 1 spot open

Still 2 spots available, come hang out with us :grinning:

1 spot left to be claimed! :slightly_smiling_face:

Bump! 1 spot still available :slight_smile:

2 spots available! Come on over and bring a friend! :slight_smile:

Currently full, but get in touch if you’re interested, we can let you know when a spot opens up :slight_smile:

1 spot available! If 4.7 hasn’t made you quit yet, come enjoy it with us :blush:

And now, 2 spots available! One of our members found he didn’t have enough time to play the game anymore. All these players retiring…

1 spot gone, 1 left! :slight_smile:

Hello! I am keen to join -

Lv570ish
2000 seals a week
PvP to Tier 1
Do all events
Have a long way to go with gold though

Invite Code: GEMS_WZVK

Sent you an invite! :slight_smile:

And with that, we’re full :smiley:

Back, with one spot open. Come ring in the new year with us! :blush:

Spot filled!

1 spot available! Get in touch to join :relaxed:

Spot filled! Though we might have another one after reset. If anyone still wants to join, message me please.

I’m back! 3 openings in the guild at present, perfect opportunity for you and your 2 friends to come join us. Get in touch! :slight_smile:

Just 1 spot left, come play with us :grin:

I’m back, with 3 spots to fill. Come on over, we won’t bite :slight_smile:

One spot left, join before it’s too late! :grin:

Still a spot available. Come swear at infuriating guild wars teams with us, we’re in bracket 7 :sweat_smile:

Full for now :blush:

One spot opened up, get in touch if you’re looking for a new guild to call home :slight_smile:

Spot filled :smiley:

I’m back, looking for another guild member. Come chill with us :smiley:

Back, this time with 2 spots! Unfortunately, 2 of our players decided to quit the game this week :frowning:

If you’re looking for a very active, completes most things guild to join that won’t turn the game into a chore for you, get in touch. And bring a friend! :smiley:

Back with one spot available, get in touch! :slight_smile:

We recently revamped our requirements, switching to gold required instead of trophies/seals. We’re looking for members who can contribute at least 500k or more for higher ranks.

Hi - find myself needing a new guild, my current one is being disbanded… Lvl 1k+, tend to complete most things each week, contributing 500k gold / per week is no problem. Is that spot still available?

Sent you a PM :slightly_smiling_face: