Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, elit eget consectetuer adipiscing aenean dolor

Campaign 6 Guide (Week 7, 2021-09-20)

No strategy from me, this week. I’m moving house.

1 Like

Congrats! I hope?

No. Just another, worse, rental. In a disastrously rising market.

On the plus side, it’s quite a nice area if I finally manage to do some daily walks. :slight_smile:

1 Like

And the usual Frank you 505 for including the Arena.

My campaign guide for some time now:

Don’t like/want to do a particular task - Reroll :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Campaign 6, Week 6: Whitehelm

Team Code used: [6804,1192,6029,6167,3014,3,2,1,3,3,3,1,14003].

Cheers, Gary.

6 Likes

Campaign 6 Week 6 Strategy

You have the option of skipping the first three Silver tasks – the second of which is 2 Adventure Boards – though I probably won’t. If you don’t skip S1, do it early, so you can get credit for using Monday’s adventure board for G1, B2 and B6. The other Silver tasks just fall to Tuesday.

1. Open 2 Event Chests (B1).

2. Complete 3 Treasure Hunts with 60+ turns (S1).

3. Use the Priest class for 4 wins (B2) while also using a Shield weapon for 22 wins (G1). Use the Dungeon, Pet Rescues, and the Adventure Board once S1 is done (or any time if you’re rerolling S2).

4. Use a Vault Key to kill 1 Treasure Gnome (B3).

5. Match 90 Yellow Gems (B4). I think there are suitable PvP teams. You can also start Exploring Whitehelm at D6+ (for G2).

6. Get 13 Yellow kills (B5) while Exploring Whitehelm 5 times at D6+ (G2). This will also lead into B8, though probably not B6.

7. Use a Whitehelm team for 4 wins (B6), ideally in easy battles.

8. Kill Vash’Dagon once (B7). He becomes available in the World Event after 30 wins, or as the sole Mythic Boss in Karakoth Explore. He should also be easy to find in Casual PvP.

9. Get 9 Divine kills (B8) in Whitehelm.

10. Earn 5 Glory in PvP (B9).

11. Use the Holy Banner (YY) for 4 wins (B10). This banner should work fine with a Phoenicia team.

12. On Tuesday, complete the second of 2 Adventure Boards (S2).

13. Win 6 battles in a single Arena run (S3).

14. Craft 3 Yellow Summoning Stones (S4).

To help out other players, set your PvP defence to Vash’Dagon and 3 Sister Superiors: [6700,6518,6518,6518,3030]

3 Likes

Thankyou Frank for including both the Arena and Treasure Hunt in the same campaign. So thoughtful as per usual. I’ mean what else would we do; delves, pvp. Ho hum, Ho hum, its off to gem grinding we go again.

Meh. I don’t mind playing the other modes once in a while.

The only time I still really want to rush the Campaign is during Guild Wars. :slight_smile:

Campaign 6, Week 7: Shentang

Team Code used: [1147,6417,6418,6677,3030,3,1,1,1,2,1,2,14031]

Cheers, Gary.

5 Likes

Campaign 6 Week 7 Strategy

No Adventure Board and only a single day’s Dungeon, this week. Use the Board for restricted tasks, especially G2/S3. You’ll want to get done quickly to get the skill boosts for Guild Wars. Remember to hang on to 25 Glory Keys for B7.

1. Start by killing Phoenicia once (B1). Your best option is just winning 5 battles in the World Event, though you can also dig through Casual PvP or explore Suncrest.

2. Try to use teams with a Mace weapon for 22 wins (G1), while also matching 300 Yellow Gems (S1).

3. Open 2 Event Chests (B2).

4. Use a Vault Key to kill 1 Treasure Gnome (B3).

5. Win 4 battles in a single Arena run (B4).

6. Switch to Ranked PvP to earn 80 Souls in battle (B5), while keeping that Mace going for G1.

7. Use the Lantern Banner (YRg) for 15 wins (S2), also probably while doing your weekly Ranked PvP.

8. Once G1 and S2 are done, use a Shentang team for 22 wins (G2) and the Monk class for 15 wins (S3), starting on the Adventure Board.

9. Explore Shentang once at D7+ (B6), hopefully with your Shentang team.

10. Open 25 Glory Chests (B7).

11. Get 9 Stryx kills (B8) – exploring Suncrest is ideal, but Stonesong Eyrie and the World Event are also good options.

12. Win 3 Dungeon Battles (B9). Your Shentang team should be able to handle this.

13. Craft 1 Yellow Summoning Stone (B10).

14. Once S3 is done, get 45 Purple kills (S4), either in Ghulvania, or just as a matter of course from Ranked PvP and the World Event.

To help out other players, set your PvP defence to Phoenicia and 3 Stormsingers [6649,6583,6583,6583,3041] – the banner from Blackhawk or Broken Spire will also work. You may want to use Sunspear when facing this defence.

Remember to set your Guild Wars defences today. And be careful to reset your Monk Talents after finishing G2 and S3, if you use Monk on GW defence.

2 Likes