Campaign 2 Tasks - (Week 8 Updated)

To be honest, I have not spent a vault key on this [Treasure Gnome] task ever. Only because to do all of them, I must be doing 50+ battles (including adventure board)? If you don’t see a gnome by then, you’ve been pretty unlucky. In which case I just keep exploring until I see one.

Edited: My mistake, the comment was related to the Vault Battle task.

Silver Task 2: Win 1 Vault Battle

not referring to Bronze Task 2: Defeat 1 Treasure Gnome

1 Like

Touche, long day! Got it!

Campaign 2 Week 2 Strategy

You’ll want to save the Adventure Board for easy battles (B5, B6, B9, B10), 2 Vault Keys (B2, S2), 2 Event Keys (B7), the Dungeon (S3), and your Ranked PvP (G2).

This week is kind of annoying, because there’s some doubling back involved. Essentially, you can choose to use the World Event for B3 and B4, saving the easy battles of S1 for B5, B6, B9, B10. Or you can use Mist of Scales Explore (S1) for B3 and B4, and use other easy battles (like the Adventure Board) for the restrictive tasks. You can also get away with just one Vault Key, but it’s not ideal.

Edit: The World Event route for finding Mambasira is probably easier, but be prepared for bad luck. I saw four Euryalis before my first Mambasira. But I only had 17 Mythstones in the bank, so it still seemed like the better option.

1. Craft 1 Red Summoning Stone (B1).

2. Use a Vault Key to kill 1 Treasure Gnome (B2) – you can delay this to S2, but it’s inefficient.

3. Explore Mist of Scales 3 times at D2+ (S1), hopefully encountering Mambasira (B3) in the Mythic battle. Ideally, this can actually be deferred to B5 by using the World Event instead.

4. Use one Vault Key (S2).

5. At this point, switch to the World Event, if needed, to kill Mambasira (B3) and kill 9 Naga (B4).

6. Win 4 times with a Mist of Scales team (B5), on the Adventure Board or low-level Explore.

7. Summon 9 Troops (B6), using either Princess Elspeth or Egg Thief. The Dungeon (S3) is a good option for this.

8. Open 2 Event Chests (B7).

9. Complete 1 Treasure Hunt with 60+ Turns (B8) – ugh.

10. Win 4 times with the Assassin Class (B9) then with Banner of Scales (B10) - BR, ideally on the Adventure Board.

11. Finish your Dungeon battles for the day (S3).

12. Finish the Adventure Board, and hopefully reach 66 Green kills (G1). If you need more, Casual or Ranked PvP are an option.

13. Win 22 Ranked PvP battles (G2) and get to Tier 1 for the week.

14. On Tuesday, do the Dungeon (S3).

15. Win 15 times with a Dagger (S4). Ideally, combine this with the Adventure Board and Faction Assault.

To help fellow players with some of the tasks, you would want to set a Green Naga team with Mambasira. Something like this: [6704,6704,6704,6932,3030]

3 Likes

Naah, not so sure about it.

My route was like this:

1. Craft 1 Red stone. (B1)
  2. Explore mist of scales on low diff 3 times. (S1)
  3. Use Vault Key for (S2 and B2).
  4. Look for Mambaisa in PVP (took me 2 fights to get one…) (B3).
  5. Do few event battles to get Naga’s dead (B4).
  6. Do some pvp fights with Mist of Scale team (B5)
  7. Run 1 explore fight with team: (3x elspeth, 1x egg thief) and kill your troops with elspeth spell 9 times. (B6)
  8. Open 2 Event chests. (B7)
  9. Do a Treause Hunt (this time took me 4 runs… 3 of them ended up ~56-58). (B8)
  10. Do some pvp fights with Mist of Scale team (B9)
  11. Run 4 more explore fights with team from #7, but with MoS banner (B10).

at this point i had “green slayer” done(G1), so i continued to do PVP (G2), until i spawned a pet event, where i stopped, switched to Dungeon Task (S3)

at this point, waiting for tomorrow with S3/S4 and for pet event to end, for G2, doing world event as time goes by…

2 Likes

@Sytro - There were quite a number of paths this week.

I ended up using the World Event for Mambasira and Naga kills, partly because I’ve been very late on the World Event for a few months, and my Guild master was not impressed! :smile:

What surprised me was how long it took to get the Green kills.

As for Ranked PvP (G2), I always try and get to Tier 1 on Monday (2100 points, for safety), as I get slightly more Glory at daily reset for the rest of the week.

Also note: Shade of Kurandara is in Red Summoning Stones! (For those who didn’t pay for the last pass.)

2 Likes

ofc, there are, but I prefer not to unnessesary burn VK, when not needed (you could get that task done, while doing explore, no need to burn keys)

1 Like

Week 3 Tasks - Darkstone

I need to say a massive Thank you to @alv-thanos as he helped me out with the list this week. Thank you beyond any words for this

14 Likes

Campaign 2 Week 3 Strategy

You’ll want to save the Dungeon (B4), your Daily Delves (S4), 50 Gold Keys (B2), 1 Vault Key (B5), and 2 Event Keys (B7). The Adventure Board seems to have some Blue enemies (B8), but not many Mystics (B1).

1. Start by killing 9 Mystics (B1) using a Darkstone team (G1) with a Purple storm, if possible (S1). Use the first Daily Adventure or fast-Explore Silverglade or Karakoth.
  2. Open 50 Gold Chests (B2).
  3. Switch to Darkstone for one Explore run at D3+ (B3).
  4. As soon as you’ve matched 300 Purple gems (S1), switch to Dark Banner (PN) for 15 wins (S2), then to a Jewellery Weapon for the next 15 (S3).
  5. As soon as you’ve won 22 battles with a Darkstone team (G1), you can switch out your other troops, but keep Plaguelord Class for 22 more battles (G2).
  6. Do your Dungeon Battles (B4).
  7. Use a Vault Key to kill a Treasure Gnome (B5).
  8. Look for 13 Blue kills (B6) on the Adventure Board, in Merlantis fast-Explore, or if S3 is complete, in a L40+ Delve (S4).
  9. Open 2 Event Chests (B7).
  10. Craft 1 Purple Summoning Stone (B8).
  11. Win 4 Battles in a single Arena run (B9).
  12. Complete three L40+ Daily Delves (S4).
  13. If you haven’t already earned 80 Souls (B10), switch to a Soul farming team.
5 Likes

Thx, again for posting.
No AB task, so AB can be done asap.
Dugeon Task on the list, so prevent Dugeon Battles.

2 Likes

To help out other people, I recommend a 4x Malcandessa team on PvP defence (not Guild Wars) with minus Purple/Blue on the banner: [6842,6842,6842,6842,3037,1,2,3,3,3,2,1,14033]

Thank you @Hawx for putting this together and sharing with the community. It’s much appreciated!

1 Like

It’s a bit hilarious, but I subbed in Dragon’s Eye instead of Mountain Crusher for the Jewellery Weapon requirement, and it works a treat with Thrall, Gaard’s Avatar and Leprechaun in Fell Roost. :laughing:

Also, you can do the Delve fights with whatever team you need to complete other tasks, so long as you don’t hand in the Delves until S4 becomes active.

Worth reminding those who hate arena…stop at 4 battles so the next time there is a Silver Task with 6, we only need 2 more wins. Not applicable to those who do daily arena despite hating it.

Idk if I’ll get 4 wins with this team…I’d include a screenshot, but I’m too embarrassed. Nope, 3/2. 2nd team is better. Allegedly.

8 Likes

Man, orcs are giving good advice past few days…

The matrix is truly broken.

5 Likes

Week 4 - Divinion Fields

12 Likes

Campaign 2 Week 4 Strategy

You’ll want to save the Adventure Board for S3 and for easy Divinion Fields team battles (G2). However, the World Event works nicely to simultaneously work on G2, B9, and B2/B7.

1. Open 2 Event Chests (B1).

2. Craft 3 Yellow Summoning Stones (S1).

3. Win 6 Battles in a single Arena run (S2) – you can continue from last week, if you stopped at 4 or 5.

4. Pick any fast team and fast battle location, change the class to Oracle for 4 wins (B2), and the Banner to Divinion (YP) for 22 wins (G1). The Dungeon is an option, as is setting up Zhul’Kari’s Mini Boss battle and farming some Mythstones elsewhere, but it’s probably best to keep the Adventure Board to G2.

5. Switch to Karakoth fast Explore for 13 Purple kills (B3).

6. Continue farming Mythstones to match 90 Purple gems (B4).

7. Complete 1 Treasure Hunt with 60+ turns (B5).

8. Fast Explore Divinion Fields for 9 Centaur kills (B6).

9. Once G1 is complete, switch to a Divinion Fields team for 22 wins (G2) and complete the Adventure Board (S3).

10. Use a Staff Weapon for 4 wins (B7).

11. Win 4 Ranked PvP battles (B8).

12. If your Divinion Fields team isn’t strong enough for Ranked PvP (G2), fast Explore Zhul’Kari, looking for one Arachnaean Weaver (B9). Alternatively, do the same in the World Event.

13. Finish off with a single Divinion Fields Explore run at D4+ (B10).

14. On Tuesday, complete the Adventure Board again (S3).

15. Now play Ranked or Casual PvP to earn a total of 25 Glory (S4).

Here’s a good PvP defence team to help out other players. Basically, 3 Herdmasters and one Arachnaean Weaver: [6019,6555,6019,6019,3037,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,14033]

3 Likes

1st time Adventurer x2 days ? :wink:

yep, indeed :frowning: