Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, elit eget consectetuer adipiscing aenean dolor

[Callout topic renamed]

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Oh hey look a topic all about me! I’m flattered! It’s ignored content for me but I’m sure it was a fantastic read!

6 Likes

Why was it flagged?

Because it’s against the community guidelines to make callout threads. You are free to disagree with him, and others, about everything the devs do or don’t do. For all that matters you are just speculating, and it serves no purposes but to start unnecessary conflicts.

Imagine if someone starts a thread about you, and/or others, being hired by Candy Crush devs to try and undermine Gems of War success. Sounds ridiculous? Well then… Read your own thread again very s… l… o… w… l… y…

You are free to still belive in your theory, but the forums are just better without such.

11 Likes

don’t care

lol so that’s the theory huh. I would gladly be hired by IP2…or maybe I already have been? gasp

Salty, because I was found out, do I have to give back all the money? Also, If any Candy Crush Devs are reading this, I’m available for you as well!

5 Likes

lol, i’m really laughing when i read this thread :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

Yup. Callout threads are not allowed.

Consider this an official warning.

Lyya