Calling all trophy hunters! Madd House Gang (rank 2 on Xbox) is recruiting! Minimum Requirements: 1,000,000 gold 1500 seals 700 trophies. GW is optional

A hardcore trophy oriented guild. We reach 40,000 seals and complete all basic/epic tasks plus 30+ LTs every week. Guild Wars optional, must use at least your free sigils in all other guild events. We unlock all reward stages in every guild event. Level 1000+ is preferred, but we are willing to accept a lower level if you can do our requirements. If you are interested in joining this very competitive, friendly and helpful guild, please message SPECTREON on Xbox. Serious inquiries only!

4 Likes

Hi,

Are you still looking for new members?

Cheers

Please message Madd Hurricane if you are seriously interested. Thank you

1 Like

Unfortunately we are full at the moment, but I can put you on our waiting list if you’d like. Please message me on Xbox at: Madd Hurricane.

We are looking for some big time trophy hunters! Tons of rewards. If interested, message me on Xbox at: Madd Hurricane.

We have 1 spot available! Message me on Xbox at Madd Hurricane if interested.

1 spot is available now! Message the Guild Master on Xbox at Queen 0f Oz if interested. That’s 0f with a zero.

Madd House Gang #2 on xbox is currently recruiting. Lots of LTs 2mil gold, 1500 Seals, 1500+ trophies PM gamertag Drove Crazy or Spectreon if interested

Currently there are 5 open spots. And our requirements have been lowered to 1.5m gold, 1500 seals and 1200 trophies.

First come, first serve. Message Drove Crazy or Spectreon as seen above.

Just saying, by the time you make 1200 trophies you sure have 2k seals as well.

4 spots left

1 last spot left! Hurry up and be a part of the #2 guild on Xbox!

I sent messages through Xbox. I’d be happy to join if there’s a spot available.

We’re waiting for you. :smiling_face:

1 Open Spot again

Same procedure as every year. We’re looking for 2 new players. Preferably some that can meet requirements, won’t leave immediately again and want to stay in a guild that gets everything done all the time. Including LOTS of LTs IF people decide to be part of MADD. Lax on GWs, but still trying to play our matches for the bonus at least.

Requirements are on a low right now, so people might want to take a try.

1.5m gold, 1.500s, 1000t and preferably lvl 1000.

They might go up to 2m gold, 2.000s and 2000t again if necessary to stay a top guild though.

Be there or be square …

Update: 3 open spots!

2 Likes

Madd Tyrion, current GM for 2 years plus now! If anyone is interested message me @ SPECTREON.

Preferred Reqs are only 1,000 trophies and 1.5 million gold. Loads of LTs weekly. All events done! Come join the Madd House

WE’RE EXPANDING!

Looking for 5 new top players for our main team! We’re ranked #2nd on Xbox with every event done and LOTS of LTs, so this is your chance to reach for the stars.

Also we’re looking for 1 or even several new guilds to build up and help out.

Be part of something great! Join the Madd House Gang!

Down to 700 trophies and 1m gold required for any new member! Shoot your shot now! Join Madd!

Journey changes have cost us another player who quit the game completely today. So there’s 1 open spot again.