:Fire: *Burning Legends* Rang 1 guildwars group 1 have 3 places free for players level 1200+| we complete all seals/tasks/portals and a lot legendary tasks every week wanna join? message me:)

about us
We will do all the tasks on Monday. So every week you wave over many legendary tasks. The seals reach the maximum with us. With the Raidboss and the invasion, we always close all portals. In the Guild Wars, we are currently in Group 1. And we have a pet PSN group, where you can see the current pets.
Conditions

In return, we expect a few things from you. You should be at least level 1200+, throw 1,800,000 gold a week into the guild pot and 1000 finish trophies. The minimum requirements for the guild events are: Raid boss 5000 points, Invasion 60 towers, tower of the doom 40 dooms and guild war should be played daily,and on Mondays the guards will be at level 5,and over 40000 points in group 1 will be reached the end of the week.

If you think we could be the guild you were looking for, then get in touch with or BurningLegends1. If not, we wish you lots of fun in the game.

5 Likes

Bumping for a great group of players. Congrats on taking 16th!

Keep up the great work and good luck my friends! :+1:

1 Like

Thank you my friend, you are also a great troupe :slight_smile:

1 Like

BL is the strongest Guild on PS4 with requirements but i love it.
Join us guys :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi I would really like to join your guild

I would be very interested.Level 1555 Kingdoms Power and Factions Maxed almost all units. (2 or 3 missing)
I can donate 2 to 5 Millions gold and make an average of 1000 to 1500 trophies.
Contribute to events normal (tier 4 usually) except for Tower of doom.
My big weakness being B1 and B2 Guild Wars, but I really want to learn and progress.
Being away for the week-end until wednesday, I have to miss the faction assault which I will catch up on dec 14th (and also the newest Mythic)
In game : Hiruma-San PSID Hiruma9702
I couldn’t answer to PMs until I get home tuesday.

I am i need of an amazing guild…been here since the beginning…was in dead teddy bears and batz outta, and super friends…but we didnt mesh well.
I am active everyday…and usually take paragon…and my guildmates didnt like that idk…maybe cuz im not super active in chat…idk…i just want to skittle without the drama…plz help

My gems name is That Guy Shawn…and my psn is GamersWrath…i would love to join before GW starts…plz and ty

RIP BURNING LEGENDS. You are gone but not forgotten and we will kick CBN back down to second where they belong. It is a shame and disappointment of what happend to your legacy. If you ever return to the game you should join us. I respect you a lot @Ndhcity1. You’re more than welcome here in Nemesis anytime. Take care friend and may life be good to you.