[Reported] Bug in the potion gems

Windows 10

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I’ve had several occasions where the potion gems explode or explode causes a cascade that matches potion gems at the start of the battle, explode potions in event or troops such as Greed, and if there isn’t a 4 or 5 match from the added gems the game skips my turn and allows the opposing team to get first turn. I’ve had this happen in event battles and also with my Greed/Dust Devil/Ironhawk/Ironhawk 1 turn gnomeapalooza team. I actually had a gnome escape with the above team

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
It seems to happen any time a potion gem explodes, gets destroyed, or the cascade following an explode/destroy matches a potion gem and the created gems DON’T get a 4 or 5 match. It’s possible that it could just be from the cascade but 4x graphics makes it hard to tell.

Steps to make it happen again
I would suggest using the above mentioned team in level 1 explore battles but I have noticed it happen more in event battles.

Has already been reported:

Figured out that the trigger for AI attempting to go first, sometimes successfully and with two matches at the same time, is any gem explosion that triggers a potion before the first turn. This happens most often in events that allow you to purchase enhancement potions and you get the Potion of Explosion. This has screwed me multiple times and wish it would get fixed.