Brave Wolf Looking for active members (3 spots open)

I am looking for active players to join the guild. Our League Rank is 28 and our Guild Wars Rank is 22 (Bracket 3). Weekly Requirements are 20,000 gold, 400 Guild Seals and 40 trophies. Requirements are low but many contribute way more. You must be at least level 200 to join.

Guild wars is a must. Participation in all Guild Events is highly encouraged!

We as a guild may not seem like a chatty bunch but we do help members with questions they may have. We have a discord server. Its not required but joining it doesn’t hurt. The server does not replace guild chat though. I personally use both.

If you are not yet quite to level 200 and want to join, you will need to send me a message with your invite code. Not sure were to find your invite code? It can be found in the settings menu on the bottom left.

Thank you a bunch and hope you join us. Together we can raise through the ranks!

I want to join the guild.
Collect more than 1000 guild seals.
160 level.
but. I started 2 week ago.
How can i join your guild?

Go into your guild, go to guild admin. Then there is an option to leave guild. Then after you left your old guild, you should have the option to find a new one. We should be listed cause we have 5 spots open.
I hope this was helpful instructions.

Hello Stannis, it’s M.A. I’m sure I was kicked for inactivity since I’ve been gone a while, but when I logged on today and tried to rejoin it wouldn’t let me and said I needed to contact the guildmaster.
Is there any way I can get my spot back? If not, I completely understand! Just thought I’d try!!

I’m glad to hear from you! I can easily send you an invite back. Not sure if you joined another guild already though. If you did, you’ll probably have to leave that one before I send the invite.

I have 4 spots available in the guild for more active members.

3 spots open. Just in time for guild wars!

5 spots open send invite code to join. Thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

3 spots open! Send me invite code to join. Thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

5 spots open, just in time for guild wars!

4 spots open.

2 spots open

3 spots open