Black manacles not working

Please check the known issues list before posting a bug.

Note: If you are uncomfortable reporting your bug publicly you can privately message @Cyrup or @Kafka with the completed bug template.

Platform, device version and operating system:

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
They are supposed to have a 20% devour rate and are not working anywhere near that percentage.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Was this a once-off bug or has it been a consistent issue? Does it only happen after doing a particular game mode?

Steps to make it happen again
Sometimes there are certain steps that can lead to a problem that may not be obvious!
Example: I lose once in the Arena.
I then exit to the world map.
I then tap on Broken Spire on the map and then tap Arena.
Broken Spire’s quest loads instead of the Arena

Could you post your supporting data?

3 Likes

…by which we mean, “a lot of people come here with a poor understanding of probability. If you can show us your records, we can know that you aren’t in that group”.

3 Likes

Hi Aartemis

Please share some more information on your issue

• How often is this happening
  • What Troops/Traits/Status effects/Affxes are active in the battle when it happens
  • Screenshots or video

580 casts over the last week, 41 times activated. 7 percent. At the same time AI agile activating at 43% with 64% activation on first instance. Same time frame AI bandit activation 67%.

1 Like

I have definitely noticed an increase in Bandits spawning in the AI’s favour …

Edit: And yet delve quality increase failing at 70% and 85% :joy: it just ain’t right. I really think someone needs to check the numbers.

1240 more casts, 107 times activate. About 8.5 percent. Still well below the expected 20%.

Hi Aartemis

Please note that each Spell cast is a separate chance for the Devour to activate, so correlating the number of casts with the number of times it activate might not help us here. How many of those 1,240 times did the Spell activate consistently in a row? How many of those times did the Spell consistently not activate?

This might give a better idea of when it’s not working.