🐲 Black Dragon Court (Black Dragon/30 Secs 2 Match/Gems of the Ostfront) Waiting list open

Fresh player ready to join GotO. Started playing 1.5 week ago, lvl 99, a few kingdoms to lvl 10 but working hard on it. Very active!

Invite code: PARSEVUL_6NZ8

grazie per la risposta :ghignante:se posso essere la persona che fa al caso vostro ditemi di che requisiti avete bisogno e nel caso li avessi a fine settimana posso uscire dalla mia gilda attuale e attendere il vostro invito. mi piace giocare tutti i giorni, non perdo eventi ma non avevo mai seguito il forum .Da qualche tempo nella guerra delle gilde sono l’idolo ma partecipano solo una decina di persone su 30 i miei punteggi solitamente sono fra 8000 e i 9000 . Ciao

Update Bump :four_leaf_clover:
Also GotO has 1 vacant seat to be filled.
✪ 250k gold
✪ 670 seals
✪ 50 trophies, 100+ appreciated from experienced players (Level 500+)
✪ GW participation (30/30), daily preferred unless ill or on notified absence
all kingdoms at lvl 10 and discord mandatory for new players.

Hi…Are you still recruiting for 30 secs 2 match?

Hi and thanks for the reply.

I am a active player that competes in all guild wars and maxes out seals. I can get atleast 300 trophies a week while contributing atleast 300k gold a week. I have been looking to get into a guild where everyone contributes in hopes to complete all tasks. At the moment, I have all kingdoms unlocked and am making my way maxing them out. I have 17 maxed out. Let me know if you need anymore additional information!

I’ll attach a few photos of my current activity.

i’m icebergteep by the way.

Hi @EL-S . We have a vacancy in Goto. We get 40K seals and complete our statue tasks usually on first or second day after changeover. We’re in GW bracket 5 at the moment just below 30Secs and have 22 players over level 1000 . Our key target is GW 30/30 - but ideally 6 x 5/5. If you are a GW enthusiast and would like to join us, please add a copy of your hero profile showing level and kingdoms owned. Can you confirm Discord also ?

Thanks @vanyel for your help and quick responses.

At the moment I am planning to join Solophobia as I gave them my word first.

Thanks again

Hi @sojatay.
Thank you for your help and quick response!

At the moment I am planning to join Solophobia as I gave them my word first.

Thanks again and I will keep you in mind should anything change in the future!

Thanks @EL-S for letting us know.
So there is still an open spot to fill at GotO and some seats at Black Dragon as well, interested players may reply here or join our discord server:

Hey @Flatulenzio

Thanks for reaching out!

At the moment I will be joining Solophobia as I first gave them my word.

I will certainly keep you in mind should anything change in the future.

Thanks!

Black Dragon in GW bracket 1 is looking for 1 more recruit and Gems of the Ostfront in GW bracket 6 has 2 openings available. See first post for reqs.

Level 1200+ player seeking new guild - Closed Guild found

dinner update bump
GotO full atm, thanks for attention.

All seats taken, thanks to all who applied!

Our waiting lists are open