Black Dragon Court (BDC) Recruitment: various positions available

bdc

The Black Dragon Court (BDC) is a family of independently run guilds with a common council & discord server, where competition, fun, teamwork & commoraderie are key. Over 120 players (many veterans) available to help & motivate.

The participating guilds are:

Black Dragon , top-tier guild
Utopia’s Brothers , top-tier guild
30 Secs 2 Match , high mid-tier guild
Gems of the Ostfront , mid-tier guild
The DicTators , casual/training guild

Every guild welcomes members meeting their rules & requirements as follows:

Guild Trophies Gold Seals GW Bracket
Black Dragon 200 750k 1.500 30 battles 1-2
Utopia’s Brothers 300 400k 1.500 30 battles 1-2
30 Secs 2 Match 0 500k 1.000 30 battles 2-5
Gems o/t Ostfront 0 400k 1.000 30 battles 5-8
The DicTators 0 0 750 0 <200

Curious? Then find yourself welcome on our discord server to check out the detailed requirements for each guild to see where you fit best and chat with us: https://discord.gg/5qjx889

bdc

Greeting to the Black Dragon Court. My husband and I (mystkbluedragon and blooodlust4u), technically new players and seems at the moment, we do not meet any of the requirements. But we both hope that in the near future that a consideration to allow us a part of the team is a good possibility. Why consider us…We are dedicated, active everyday, sometimes more than twice or three times a day. Yes, we are still learning and would be in need of some guidance, but both of us are team players and are trying our best to move forward each game play. We are not sure that the way we are going about it is the best way, which is why i find myself researching the forums and asking questions. Both of us enjoy the game and are competitive and both of us have been looking for a guild that would fit perfectly. When i came across your post, instantly, we knew we wanted to somehow become a part of this team. So, if by any chance you would consider taking one or both under your wings(lack of required requirements) we would by all means do 100% of our best. eagerly awaiting a reply.

Hi…thanks for getting in touch and it s great to hear you re both interested in joining at some point :blush: The GMs arent about at the moment (I m 2ic with GotO and in the UK) but i m sure when they are someone will be happy to discuss if we can help you in anyway

The Black Dragon Court (BDC) has openings in the following member guilds:

Black Dragon (1 immediately +1 after GW)
Utopia’s Brothers (Italian guild) (1)
The DicTators (5)

See above for guild specific requirements.

Join our Discord if interested https://discord.gg/5qjx889

Come chat with us about your future in GoW!