🐲 Black Dragon Court (BD 29/30 - UB 27/30 - 30S 29/30 - GotO 30/30 - Howl 30/30) Recruitment open in Black Dragon, Utopia’s Brothers and 30 Seconds

GotO is offering a free seat in a casual environment with following requirements:

✪ 250k gold
✪ 670 seals
✪ 50 trophies, 100+ appreciated from experienced players (Level 500+)
✪ GW participation (30/30), daily preferred unless ill or on notified absence
all kingdoms at lvl 10 preferred
participation in events like raid, invasion is appreciated
we close all tasks, LT are rarely finished

If you’re interested, PM @Flatulenzio here or discord flatulenzio#0075 or sophie#0785.

Bump👊
Come join Black Dragon Court😊

I’d like to join Black dragon: lvl1150, easily can do 1m / week etc.

Hi @anakhizer MadKing saw your message he will be in contact with you tonight. Thanks so much

thanks! i’ll be available, then i’ll know to leave my current guild :stuck_out_tongue:

Would like to join your guild. Level 1197. Invite code MIGHTYME

MIGHTYME - are you wanting to join any particular one of our 3 guilds, or just one? If you want Black Dragon and can’t get in there right now, please accept Flatulenzio’s invite to GoTO and we can give you a path through to Black Dragon

Evening Bump :crescent_moon:
Black Dragon has a spot for you!!

After being for over more than 200 days in this guild now, I can very much recommend this fine group of players!

We now have synchronized all of our 3 guilds in 1 discord group which only adds to this experience :slight_smile:

bumpty bump bump bumpty bump bump :wink:

Fist bump!!!

Come join our BDC Bretheren. We have people from around the world, pet channels. & fellow foodies. Besides who doesn’t want to be a Dragon :sunglasses:

You will love Black Dragon!

Back to top bump!

bumper cars!!

black dragon spot?

Come join the Black Dragon Court
Spots available in 2 of our guilds.
Raise your hand in forum or discord here:
BDC Discord

GoTO seeking one committed, active player to replace newly departed level 1000+ player. Join us and have some friendly, competitive fun in GW bracket 5 ! Help us get to 4!!

Morning bump

GoTO still seeking one committed, active player to replace newly departed level 1000+ player. Join us and have some friendly, competitive fun in GW bracket 5 - and help us get to 4!!