Best delves strategy

Just build a team around Dragon’s Eye.
It transforms enemy troops to level 12 Baby Dragon.

And teams from bellow
And a video ^ Gems of War Crypt Keeper delve - YouTube
And another video on level 500 Crypt Keepers delve level 500 (Gems of War) - YouTube

^ Video at level 140 Full delve run - All Seeing Eye (Gems of War) - YouTube

And video at 500 All Seeing Eye delve level 500 (Gems of War) - YouTube

9 Likes

‘Best’ delve strategy? I would definitely agree that this is ‘a’ delve strategy.

1 Like

Just 2 ideas, Hero is Titan of course

3 Likes

My best delve strategy is to scout ahead and do the battles that will not swing my troops around, then go back to the ones that might. Then I’m more guaranteed a usual solid team strategy. Easier :shrug:

4 Likes

Here are some teams that worked well for me.
I am at level 210 in HoG and 170 in ASE

10 Likes

Dragon’s Eye is super broken in delves. Is it functioning as intended?

1 Like

Depends what you mean by ‘super broken’ :thinking:

Hi Drathas. The weapon transforms a random enemy into a baby Dragon, but the Dragon level seems to be static, so it’s instantly in one-shot range of anything. It doesn’t scale with the delve, the enemy level, your level, etc.

I’m now cruising through delves I was previously finding challenging. I know I don’t have to use it; I’m just wondering if the weapon is working as intended.

Its transforming an enemy into a Baby Dragon, so yes it is. Lets not get too picky about things for no real reason

2 Likes

It’s been working like that since it was released. Giant Toadstool and Night Hag also have the mechanic.
And with Ubastet it just runs trough delves :smiley:

3 Likes

I believe it’s because it’s a static (doesn’t change with casters magic stat) level 12 transform. Like Toadstool and Night Hag as someone else mentioned.

I just tested in PvP, transform the enemy troop into level 12 Baby Dragon.
Night Hag pic for reference, I bet for somereason the devs have written ‘lvl 12’ on one card and not others.

1 Like

Thank you. I wish they’d get more specific and consistent on their cards. Like when Magic switched over to Oracle text - this game needs something like that.

Even the most recent legend introduced yet another word for destroy (or kill, or assassinate, and more!), slay. We don’t need “cool new terms.” We need consistency.

2 Likes

Totally agree with your points on consistency of wording, would makes things a lot simpler and easier to understand/expect what a spell might do.

And it works on level 500

11 Likes

One more team that worked good for me for All Seeing Eye

And another video of this one @ level 140

5 Likes

And one more video of Hall of Guardians level 500

10 Likes

All that for 23 shards! :roll_eyes:

Good job though!

1 Like

And finally the last one (for now) at 500, same team as before

4 Likes

Managed to squeeze in one more before this whole strategy goes under the sea ;p
See of Sorrow:

Quick team - Level 20

Full run - Level 250

The end - Level 500

2 Likes

I’m considering trying to do an All-Faction run at 300 for each new Faction as they release when ranking up. Then when I’m trying for real at 500 I will have a Legendary Pet.

Thoughts on this? It could save some Gold and treasure as increasing the Treasure Hoard starts getting expensive once reaching triple digits.