[Tech Issue] Bad Gateway Error - Lost 1 Glory Key while Opening Glory Chests

Platform, device version and operating system:
PC - Steam client
current GoW version
Windows 10 (x64) (up-to-date)

Screenshot or image:
None.

What were you expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I just wanted to open some Glory Keys, but then I got the message Bad Gateway Error with some numbers. It happened around 12:40 GMT+1 today, on Sunday. I noticed that one Glory Key was lost, no card was shown. The issue is, that it could have been a potential Mythic card, that’s why I created this report. I think that the exact number when this happened was 5001 or 5002 Glory Chests.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
It never happened to me before. My connection is fine as well. Only today, once so far.

Steps to make it happen again

• Go to the Glory Chest/s screen.
  • Open some Glory Chests Only (1) option.

You have been here long enough to know if a key gets spent, you got the reward :unamused:

1 Like

I did not see a troop card showing so it probably wasn’t delivered.

All key-opening is on the server side so regardless received you message about the result of the opening or not - it doesn’t matter, your collection was updated. If you’re wondering was it mythic or not - check your mythics manually.
Don’t distract developers from actual bugs.

2 Likes

Hey just confirming you got the reward. They’re added to your account before the rewards actually appear on your screen, it’s a completely fool proof system thank god - I’ve checked and checked and have never seen rewards or keys go missing due to any kind of error while opening chests.

You either get the reward and the key is taken, or the key doesn’t leave your account and you don’t get the reward.

4 Likes

Thank you, @Kafka.