Thread closed

We still have 1 spot open.

Hello, I’d like to apply.
Lvl 340, I’m very active and looking for a quality guild to imprive and have fun. I can fulfill all requierments weekly no problem.

Welcome aboard, @systemize!

We have a spot open on our roster this week so if you’re looking for a great new home and fun bunch of players to hang out with, let us know!

Yes, a tini spot. Right???

Hey Presto.

The day we have to fill @tini’s spot is the day I retire! :slight_smile:

Hopefully we can fill the one we’ve got though before this weeks Guild War.
Still open, everyone. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

LOL @tini just kills it every week.

I would like to join Audles but should finish GW week with my current guild. If you still have a spot on Monday, please consider me.

1 Like

Hey @negatus. Thanks for the response.

I know @tini is in PM’s with someone but it’s night where she is so I haven’t gotten to talk with her about that. Whichever way it pans out though, one of us will definitely follow up with you.

We’ve had a member step down this week so there’s a spot open on our roster if you’re looking for a great new home.

Let us know!

A new home in Exile???

2 Likes

Hey. I am only 218 level playing. I make 1500 free seals. but I bring gold so far 300-350k. but soon I can and more.

1 Like

Hi @Irina.

I just got in and saw your post but it seems that while I was out we had a retired member, who had stuck with us on Discord, decide to rejoin our roster.

I’ll make sure to contact you first the next time we have an opening!

1 Like

Спасибо. Буду ждать.

1 Like

Hey everyone! We’ve got 2 spots open on our roster this week and we’re looking for fun new members to join our crew.

I’ve contacted @Irina from our waitlist but if you’re looking for a great bunch of players to enjoy the game with, leave us a message.

Alright, we’re down to one spot available now!

Let us know if you’re looking for a great new home.

1 Like

Seems like you’re always looking for new members now ever since you booted a certain someone.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s shame but there will always be turnover for all sorts of reasons.

I am proud, however, that 17 of our current members have been with us for over a year - 10 of whom have been with Audles longer than two. And our three year anniversaries will start coming in March!

We’ve got really reasonable requirements and a great group of people to enjoy this game with so let us know if Audles sounds like a good fit for you.

And … full.

Don’t hesitate to leave a message if you’d like us to contact you the next time a spot opens up!

Hi everyone! We’ve had a member step down this week so there’s a spot open on our roster if you’re looking for a great new home.

Let us know!