Thread closed

We’d be happy to have you join us, @MrFourTwenty.

Look forward to meeting you on Discord!
Invite sent!

We’ve got a spot open this week so if you’re looking for a casual new home, let us know!

I am interested. Level 739, all kingdoms to level 10, requirements won’t be a problem. Invite code is DEWEYPOINT_FGRN

Hi DeweyPoint, thanks for your interest! You have to leave your current guild so I can send you an invite.

@tini I have left

Invite sent, welcome to Audles!

Thank you!

Hey everyone!

We’ve got a member stepping down today to focus on work for the time being so we’ve got a spot open on the roster.

We’re coming off a great week, breaking three of our internal records, and are looking forward to the coming Guild War so come join the fun!

Hello again!

Sadly, we’ve had a really great member decide to step down this week so we’ve got one spot open for someone looking for a new home.

We’re all about our members here in Audles and our Discord is alive with helpful, fun people 24/7, all around the globe.

If you’re searching for a laid back atmosphere with all the rewards, leave us a note.

We still have 1 spot open. Come join us! :smiley:

Lvl 717 I lvl about 10 times a day.
1500 seals normally by Fri
700 K Gold
lost 3 out of 30 battles last GW
about 150 trophies a week.
JBFRANKLIN26

Invite sent! Welcome to Audles.

Hello again, everyone!

It’s been a while but we’ve got a spot open on the roster this week.
So, if you’re looking for a great bunch of people to hang out with on Discord while enjoying the game, let us know.

I’ve gone ahead and sent an invite in response to a PM I received so for now, recruitment is closed again.

Don’t hesitate to let us know if you’d like to be on our wait list though.

Sadly, one of our long-standing members needs to take some time away from the game so we’re opening recruitment to fill the spot.

If you’re looking for a new guild to call home, let us know!

We’re full again but our wait list is always available.

Hello again, everyone!

We’ve got a spot opening up this weekend - maybe even two - so if you’re looking for a great group to hang out with, let us know!

I can make one spot available immediately and possibly another tomorrow or Monday.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Hi Megalex, thanks for your interest. Atm we have only 1 spot open and we would like to have you on board.
Please tell me your invite code.

Invite sent! Welcome to Audles.

Ok, we actually did end up with a second spot available so leave us a note if you’re looking for a new home!