[1 SPOT]Are you a great player, but tired of Guild Wars?

We might have one spot open for one lucky player this weekend. Please feel free to check in for more information.

We have the 7th week a row where we reached the Legendary tasks and did a bounch of them as well.

The spot was just taken. But come in for a chat, maybe you will like the flow over here. Also to secure the first spot on the waiting list. Go strong with the mature players! :facepunch:

2 Likes

We got 1 spot open for a lucky player! Come see us today.

1 Like

Come see us today and get that beauty first spot for the waiting list. :rose:

1 Like

Just made myself a cup of coffee and will be around at Discord for some hours. I hope you have a good day!

Feel free to check into our chat, and secure the first waiting list spot.

An awesome guild to be in with mature players, no bragging tards nor competition hazzle over here. And most importantly - the Guild Wars crap is totally optional!

I can feel it strongly.

I can feel it strongly that soon quite a few players will leave our guild due all the server frustrations that has been around.

We are therefore looking for good players to come into those positions. Come see us today and get some neat positions in our waiting list!

Thanks!

Hey @RootsSeed!

We are currently full, but you can get the first spot or so on our waiting list, so whenever a player leaves us for whatever reasons you will get that one.

But before that we want you to join our Discord channel just for a little chat and go through the requirement with you. We want to make sure that every new member is ready for our guild.

So could you please make a Discord user and just continue in this link:

You were not wasting my time, good day.

1 Like

We have now 1 spot for a lucky player! :upside_down_face:

Check into our Discord and we take it from there.

1 Like

We got 1 open spot! Come see us at our Discord for more Information.

We are in need of one player that can met our requirements.

• Guild Wars is OPTIONAL.
  • 550,000 gold and 1334 seals on a weekly basis.
  • Spend all free siglis for all Guild related events.

We have reached the Legendary Tasks the 10-12 previous weeks, and will surely this one as well.

Come chill out with us!

We are now full, but come see us, waiting list top positions is available.

1 Like

REMINDER!

Our waiting list is currently empty. If you are looking for a guild with ZERO drama queens, but grown up and humble adults, feel free to come see us by the Discord link on the bottom. I will also mention that GW is totally optional in our place. (I will mention it again :upside_down_face:)

Our goal is to create a place were GoW veterans can met, but also newer players that has not been around for too long. But remember that the following requirements must be met:

• Guild Wars is optional.
  • 550,000 gold and 1334 seals on a weekly basis.
  • Spend all free siglis for all Guild related events.

As you can see, doing Guild Wars in our guild is totally optional. This is because we do not want to stress out our veterans or newer players that can’t stand the mode. However there is a fair number of players from our guild that is doing Guild Wars battles, so in the end of the day you will still recieve a fair amount of Guild Wars troop cards based of our rank and positioning.

When it comes to gold donations we have the requirement at a lower amount as 550,000. This alone gives us an guarantee that all basic tasks will be 100 % done every week. Also gives players that has a busy week a room to breathe. When that is said many of us donate over 1mil on a weekly basis and the results has been promising as we have now finished off all the tasks (include Epic tasks) for the tenth week in a row. This means that we or you will also get a bunch of Legendary Tasks, and if we are lucky a Mythic that some of us still needs in our collection. Our seals requirement is based off a number(1334) that will give us 40k Guild seals every week, so we get the best possible chest to spend our seals in. This has never been a problem as most do max their seals (2000) and/or even spends clan orbs. But still a nice requirement to have it secured.

The next requirement on the table is that all the siglis must be used for the Guild events. We do recommend our members to do the little extra and buy a few tiers, but as long as this requirement is met - it is fine. We have always managed to close all rewards stages in any Guild related events. We even maxed the little more rougher New Kingdom Event that gave some nice book of deeds to the group.

In the end it is also worth to mention that we do have an active Discord channel and we do like our members to at least check in from time to time, especially under Tower of Doom weeks and such. So it is a good place to be for social people. But if you are not the social type it is fine also. We do not have any strict requirement around it. That’s it for now…

You are more than welcome to check in, and any question is good. I hope to see you!

2 Likes

Come see us today. :blush:

@RootsSeed Spot is taken now, but come see us at Discord so we can add you to our waiting list. Cheers!

@RootsSeed That is fine. Wish you the best. And if you decide to get a Discord user one day feel free to reach us. You do not need to stay chatty there.

I’m interested in joining your guild I can’t stand guild wars please give me a new home

2 Likes

Come see us at Discord to secure a good spot on our waiting list.

What’s your discord?

@Goodhearted