Anonymous Guardians - Recruitment for Anonymous (#3), Marthos Guardians (#8), Stratagem (top 40) and Light Army (top 60)

Just entering mid-game along with another guild-mate. We’d like to move to a more active guild like bnonymous. We can easily hit the seal target and $100k gold as we are both still getting all kingdoms to 10. Have both gotten over 100 trophies every week, and have both maxed out seals for the last 3 weeks in a row.

For Bnonymous we are looking for a midgamer wanting to grow in a friendly and experienced environment or an endgamer looking for a casual but active and somewhat ambitious guild.
The reqs : 100 trophies / week, 750 seals, 250K golds, participation in the weekly events.
What we offer : all the basic tasks + a few epic ones, 40K seals, weekly events completed.
Join our server for more details.

Hi anon, my ID is Nyet Engel in the game and really in this past guild war I was Bnonymus in the same picture as my guild Atlantis, I am very comfortable in the guild, but my interests are to go further, including Anonymus , I am an active player, my guild minimums are always between 1 million 500 thousand and 2000 stamps as well as 500 to 900 trophies per week since I work and I am a family man, but without a doubt I would love to be in a quarry or In the main one day.

Hi there.
We are looking for experienced GW players for Light Army (#24 - bracket 2-3).
The reqs are: 750K gold / 100t / participation in the weekly events.
For more details please come check out our Discord Server at:

Hi All.
We have some open slots in Stratagem (#20) and Light Army (#24). Come check out our requirements on our Discord server at:

This link comes up as “Invalid Invite”.
Lvl 1221 1 mil gold 2000 seals 600+ trophies.

Hi All. We have some slots open in Marthos Guardians and Light Army. Come visit our Discord server to see our requirements or just come and visit.

2 Likes

We have openings in Anonymous (#1), Marthos Guardians (#10) and Stratagem (#20). We are looking for very active players able to compete in the highest GW brackets.

2 Likes

We have openings in Stratagem (#22) and Cnonymous (#103). Come join an active guild family - lots of flexibility and fun. Please visit our Discord server if interested and to check us out:

2 Likes

We have openings in several of our guilds.

Capture

All our guilds require participation in the weekly events.
Marthos Guardians, Stratagem and Light Army are looking for players with a solid account to compete in the top brackets of GW. While everyone is welcome in Cnonymous. New players will find there some guidance in a friendly atmosphere.

All our guilds reach the 40K seals and complete the events every week. Light Army completes all the epic tasks the GW weeks, 2-3 of them the rest of the time. Marthos Guardians and Stratagem complete all the epic tasks + some LTs each week.

We have several openings in our guild family.

See above post for information (Anonymous Guardians - Recruitment for Anonymous (#3), Marthos Guardians (#8), Stratagem (top 40) and Light Army (top 60) - #100 by Aelthwyn).

Come join a great guild family. If you want to check us out or just say “hi”, please visit our discord server:

1 Like

Hiii @Aelthwyn how are you?

By the looks of things Marthos Guardians is #11 maybe it’s time to update? :slight_smile:

Perhaps you could talk to your own guild about updating one of your various recruiting threads such as this one:

Before advising others to update their rank on a hourly basis. Considering y’all literally just became rank 10.
If you want to talk shit/brag about it…cool. :+1:
Just don’t do it on another guilds Recruiting thread disguised by pleasantry.

1 Like

Seems like you have alot of experience in the field :slight_smile:

Thanks @awryan

@Gibbem You are still on our server, you know where to find us. You would have been warmly welcome if you had wanted to chat and share news.

3 Likes

We have openings in several of our guilds.

Capture

All our guilds require participation in the weekly events.
Marthos Guardians, Stratagem and Light Army are looking for players with a solid account to compete in the top brackets of GW. While everyone is welcome in Cnonymous. New players will find there some guidance in a friendly atmosphere.

All our guilds reach the 40K seals and complete the events every week. Light Army completes all the epic tasks the GW weeks, 2-3 of them the rest of the time. Marthos Guardians and Stratagem complete all the epic tasks + some LTs each week.

2 Likes

We have openings in

• Light Army (#28 - B3) - relaxed guild with a focus on GW.
    Reqs: 750K gold / 100 trophies / participation in the weekly events / liking for GW and ability to compete in bracket 3 or interest in learning
    They complete all the events + 3-4 epic tasks each week - usually more the GW weeks

-Cnonymous (#109 - B20) - our guild for new players
Reqs: 100K gold (excused if you are still leveling your kingdoms) / 750 seals / 50 trophies / participation in the weekly events
They complete the events + the basic tasks + 40K seals each week
No minimum level to join Cnonymous. We offer guidance in a friendly and chatty atmosphere to the new players who have the ambition to grow.

1 Like

We have openings in:

• Marthos Guardians (#11 - B2) - competitive and ambitious in all the areas of the game
    Reqs: 1.5M gold / 1K trophies / participation in the weekly events / liking for GW and ability to compete in bracket 2 or interest in learning
    They complete all the events +LTs each week

• Stratagem (#23 - B3) - play as you like in a guild that completes all the tasks
    Reqs: 1.6M gold / participation in the weekly events / no trophy req
    They complete all the events + a few LTs each week

We have openings in

• Light Army (#28 - B3) - relaxed guild with a focus on GW.
    Reqs: 750K gold / 100 trophies / participation in the weekly events / liking for GW and ability to compete in bracket 3 or interest in learning
    They complete all the events + 3-4 epic tasks each week - usually more the GW weeks.

We have mutliple opening in
Marthos Guardians (#9) - competitive Guild in B2-4
Light Army (#29) - relaxed guild that completes all events and 3-4 epics
Bnonymous (#77) - relaxed/casual guild that completes all events and a few epics.
Cnonymous - casual guild for newer players or veterans who want to take break.

Come join a great guild family where there is a lot of flexibility to move around and a great Discord community. Please come check our our Discord server for requirements or just to say “hi”.