Anonymous (#1 guild on PC / mobile) is recruiting(29/30)

We are still looking for some very active players, preferably able to make at least 800 - 1K trophies on a regular basis.

More information up there:

Bump for an extraordinary, friendly and ultimately very fair guild. Joined 8 months ago and still enjoying it.

We have looking for some very active players, preferably able to make at least 800 - 1K trophies on a regular basis.

We are still looking for active players so don’t miss the opportunity

seen the requirements easy for me. i average 280-300t on a work week and 500t+ when im off the most trophys Ive done in one day was 286(i played from 8am -10pm off and on that day and ended that week with close to 800t …very active player level 220 14 kingdoms level 10 magic + attack if i was in a good guild i’d have more incentive too do numbers because i want the resources that you get out of the guild vip level 2 but soon will be spending to get vip level 6 for the chest somewhat social i check in with the guild and mostly my stats but no too much off a talker so if you have an opening and wanna give me a shot SORA_17 is my invite code

Our req are merely minimums because RL happens. Our members usually average 800-1Kt each week. Is it something that you could do on a regular basis?

Our waiting list is empty. Come join us!
We have looking for some very active players, preferably able to make at least 800 - 1K trophies on a regular basis.

Hi. I want to get a place in the Guild. Minimum Deposit 500 trophies. invitation to the Hobbit. The end of the week game. 4 hours

hello can you invite me pls :slight_smile: i thing this week i want to change team :slight_smile: my code
HARY_1

invite Hobbit

Thanks @Hobitnv and @hary, but we are looking for people who can do a little more.

no probleme i waiting :slight_smile:

hello Aelthwyn i waiting next week if you accept me on your team i am level 1127 :slight_smile:

i want to be on your team, try to accept me tommorow so i can start to play. here is my code : HARY_1 :blush:

We are looking for some very active players, preferably able to make at least 800 - 1K trophies on a regular basis and who can make their 5 GW battles every day.

1 Like

Join us before the new GW week starts!

Our minimums are 300t / 500K gold / active in GW but our members do more and we expect more.

Our guild chat is on Discord. We complete many LT each week and we have been #1 in GW for 3 weeks.

if you enjoy guild wars then look no further, we are the guild for you …

our super helpful guildmates make GW a lot of fun, heck sometimes i don’t even bother thinking about teams, i just drop into discord and there’s an array of ready-made teams raring to go.

so come join us before the next week of GW starts again!

5 Likes

We are still recruiting! Join us before the new GW week starts!

2 Likes

We are going to have an opening at the next reset.

Check our requirements. They have been updated.

4 Likes

Hello!

I’d like to join your guild if there is any spot.
I’m currently in #20 guild (Impervious Basterds).

Here’s my current status.

Lv: 641
Gold: Over 500k every week.
Trophies: Over 300 every week.
Seal: 1500 every week.

I always fulfil above requirements.