Amazon releasing 6.2 patch notes early

5 Likes

My fire tablet automatically downloaded the update, and now I can only play on that device, which is annoying. When is the update officially supposed to come out?

So far the only change I’ve noticed is an interface thing that lets you change the game speed while you’re in a battle.

Neat I have already seen a taste of this in the taran’s world language diff mentioning the horde mimics and such but not how they will be implemented until now.

Mimics replace the boss chest? I wonder what the rewards are? I hope you still get the tokens you would have gotten without the mimic.

This was an early entry into Tarans language files:

1. [EXPLORE_DESCRIPTION_8]
    Receive x5 amount the rewards of a normal Chest
5 Likes

Fingers crossed for a x5 nysha tokens!

7 Likes

Interesting, so potentially there will be an additional battle (of unknown difficulty?) once you get to the boss chest so that you get 5x the rewards?

I wonder what it will look like.

1 Like

There was a 2x boost too. I assume that will be much more commonplace than 5x.

Obviously these were pulled out early from datamining, the actual ingame gubbins could be anything.

1 Like

Un/fortunately I don’t think a probably-small increase to explore … worthiness … is going to make me stick around.

1 Like

How about another pass to buy? :rofl:

3 Likes

The Hero Pass (at least the paid version) has to include the Hoard Mimic as a reward. From what I’ve seen in Taransworld, it’s an insane Mythic, pardon the pun.

:thinking:
:roll_eyes:
:yawning_face:
:x:

… don’t tell me the comment body is too short, those emotes are way more than 10 characters.

1 Like

It sounds like it will be either a fight against 4 mimics for x2 rewards and the stronger hoard mimics will give x5 chest rewards. The hoard mimic is listed in taran’s world troop spoilers there is no image yet but the spell and traits are there.

If it is not evident by the link name this link contains a link to spoilers lol

the language diff released on jan 23 teased at this

1 Like

When was this? Are you referring to something that was in the game for a while?

The big question is, is this new hero pass a new ADDITIONAL subscription that includes books in it’s rewards?

1 Like

pretty sure he means this
Free adventurers path and paid hero pass seems like. Also existing players wont get the older rewards unless we pay it seems or will have to also unlock them not sure.
(edit) NVM seems like if we purchase the hero’s pass after doing the unlocking of the free pass we get the bonus rewards for that progress we already passed.

Oof.

Thanks for posting about this. 6.2 hasn’t been finalised yet and shouldn’t have gone live.

I’ve reported it to the team and I’ve given them your invite code @Westlake to see if we can allow your account to be allowed back onto version 6.1 without upsetting your account data (and to see if we can do the same for anyone else who has unintentionally ended up on v6.2 early).

We’re also following up with the team responsible for the game on the stores to see if we can have the correct version put back up.

6 Likes

i guess i need to be reversioned too but do i have to give up the new troop? :sob:

7 Likes

I got updated on my fire tablet last night so now I cant play using steam.

1 Like

Update on this:

We’re currently deploying a fix, so that players who have unintentionally been updated to version 6.2 can go back to version 6.1. This means if you’ve been updated to 6.2 on your Amazon Store devices like your fire tablet then you can go back to playing on your other devices that have 6.1 installed.

We have sent a message to make sure version 6.1 gets put back onto the Amazon store. The 6.2 update won’t be playable any more and there will be a message to go back to version 6.1 in the meantime.

You may need to reinstall on your Fire tablet once we have put version 6.1 back on the Amazon Store.

I will most likely have more news about this issue tomorrow morning (as it’s 7pm here now).

Sorry for this issue.

EDIT: You can get version 6.1 from this Help Center article in the meantime, just tag me if you need any help.

10 Likes