Add Bounty to the Troop Type filter

Its an event that occurs every 5 weeks, but it would still be nice if we had a quality of life addition that lets us find bounty troops quickly without typing bounty into the search bar each and every time we want to browse around.

Some Bounty troops are good outside of Bounty and being able to find that subsection quickly would be another good reason to have it as well.

11 Likes

You can search on the word Bounty, but yeah it would be nice.

3 Likes

You can be even lazier: the three-letter group “tyh” returns only bounty troops for the moment.

7 Likes

I have no strong feelings one way or the other :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: but the question, “How do I find bounty troops?” (and, “Can I use multiple copies of the same Bounty troop?/I have 4 bounty troops why do i only have x4 bonus?”) does still pop-up in Global at least once each Bounty Event, so perhaps this could help with that.

Forest Guardian is “t gu” for me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: (although there may be a better combination, I haven’t bothered to check).

I’m not necessarily against typing these kinds of shortcuts, and for particular Troops I guess it’s probably the quickest way, but custom Troop tags could still be a nice, little(?) solution to this and other Troop-finding QoL requests.

2 Likes