A Horse is a Horse

Originally published at: https://gemsofwar.com/a-horse-is-a-horse/

New Rare Troop: Thaumataur The Thaumataur will be available this week for 300 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

1 Like

Tripod Situation? :thinking:

Did not know it was big in Australia, but wife confirmed it was.

1 Like

Thau-melon-ataur … head seems way oversized for the torso.

Head shamer…

1 Like

Can’t really see myself using the new rare troop this week.

That new mythic thau…

Ugly art, not very useful kit. Reducing her spell’s cost by 2 and Arcane instead of Accursed would have helped her to see some use in early game compositions I think.

2 Likes

I have spent an embarrassing amount of time trying to figure out the internal organs situation for a centaur. Also what counts as the “breast”. Also thinking bout “half-centaur”.

Holy crap! Looks like you guys hired the C-team to do the art on this one, huh?

2 Likes

This troop is hilariously awful. Even the mana drain only applies to purple enemies.

I still think this 12 mana troop that does nothing to 5 other colors is the worst troop in the game by a large margin, even if others may not agree.

Many of the other bad troops typically have a lower mana cost that lets them fill to get out of the way faster.

1 Like

At least the artwork matches up nicely.

2 Likes

You could change the wicca book for a tube of white glue and have some on her mouth. In any case your edit was the best thing about this troop so far.

Oooooh no buddy. Let’s ignore what glue’s made of but one of the first lessons an artist should learn is unless you’re catering to an NSFW crowd, it’s not a great plan to put thick, white liquids on any character’s face.

1 Like

I would say: “With a face like that, no one would imagine it happening.”
But in the same vein of this thread’s title, some would argue that “A hole is a hole.”