Zaejin
Zhul’Kari

11 Likes

Jul.2. Blackhawk
Jul.9. Grosh-Nak
Jul.20. Drifting Sands
Jul.23. Pan’s Vale

Yeah… We’ll see what 3.5 has to say about that. :wink:

Thanks for that, that’s actually really good info. Maybe the list should be extended to the current max star of every kingdom so that everybunny who is panicking and upgrading last minute like crazy knows what they can aim for? (Yeah, there’s the database from Lyya, but hey, not everyone might have an account there.)

1 Like

9 - Star

Ghulvania
Khetar
Pridelands
Stormheim
Forest of Thorns
Khaziel
Mist of Scales
Sword’s Edge
Whitehelm
Zaejin

8 - Star

Adana
Broken Spire
Darkstone
Glacial Peaks
Grosh-Nak
Leonis Empire
Maugrim Woods
Wild Plains
Blackhawk
Blighted Lands
Divinion Fields
Karakoth
Pan’s Vale
Zhul’Kari
Drifting Sands

7 - Star

Dragon’s Claw
Silverglade
Urskaya
Merlantis
Shentang
Suncrest

6 - Star

Bright Forest
Dhrak-Zum

(I put that together quickly. I’m sure Actreal can correct me if needed. :smile_cat:)

15 Likes

Perfect, thank you!

I spent all my stones now and at least managed to 8-star six more and 7-star one more kingdom. Also got Khetar to 9 stars by an inch. I am very upset I have to spent my traitstones on useless troops like that just because of this patch ugggh. So sad I’m out of stones; I could get all the 8-star ones otherwise. :frowning:

But yes, everyone, go for it! Upgrade as much as you can in those last, few hours where upgrading is easy.

2 Likes

Perfect! :slight_smile:

1 Like

A member of Gems N Roses was looking on the internet for the info. I figured she wasn’t the only one.

1 Like

Pan’s Vale will be the only one 9-star reachable until they add more hero classes from those other kingdoms.

2 Likes

I’m flattered, but there’s no correction necessary. :slight_smile:

1 Like

3.5 changed a bunch of Kingdoms from 8 stars to 9. The list is now updated.

1 Like

As far as I can tell, three weren’t 9-starrable before update, but are now: Adana, Broken Spire, and Maugrim Woods.
And I guess if you could somehow acquire ZuulGoth, then technically Karakoth is now 9-starrable too :skull_and_crossbones:

5 Likes

Congratulations to @TheIdleOne on having the most 9 star Kingdoms! :grinning:

4 Likes

I wish!

Wait, my Karakoth is 9 star. Well… …cool!

6 Likes

Lol…:person_facepalming:
I mean they were right… It is easier to figure out how to get a kingdom leveled up.

Thanks for the post, Awryan. I’ve changed the post to “Community Guide” so more people would see.

A bit of an extra note, some of those 9-star kingdoms are only possible if you upgrade it to that level before 3.5 update. If you didn’t, you would have to wait for that kingdom class to be release first before reaching 9-star. That include: Khaziel and Zeajin.

And as SirCookie said, if you still didn’t automatically get this 3 kingdoms (Adana/Broken Spire/Maugrim Woods) to 9-star yet, this should be your goal to finishing up traiting those troops!

2 Likes