6.5 Update: Dragon's Path

Just wondering if the devs ever considered the wisdom of creating a mode that means that for 9 our of 10 days, every player starts the day with disappointment?

21 Likes

I think they didn’t understand the odds. Two traps, so that’s 33%, right?

1 Like

To those, who are unhappy with the dragonite concept, please let me throw in a scary thought I just had:

How long will the devs resist the temptation to add more possible troop drops to the gem dragon egg?
A year? Two maybe?

“More content” is a good thing, right?

/me throws an angry stare at the gnome vault

2 Likes

I’ve had 3 days of disappointment, with hundreds more on their way.
It would be easier, if we were given a tiny amount of dragonite for “imperfect” runs.

P. S. Imagine, how angry people will be after they start receiving duplicates of dragons.

6 Likes

Look the bright side. Double copies ? You have +4 magic stat when you matching mana of that specific color!
Even +6 if you have triple copies of a specific Dragon Boss. :sweat_smile:

Starting with a trap, 20 outcomes, starting with altar, 10, and starting with battle, 30, right?
TTABBB ATTBBB BTTABB
TTBABB ATBTBB BTTBAB
TTBBAB ATBBTB BTTBBA
TTBBBA ATBBBT BTATBB
TATBBB ABTTBB BTABTB
TABTBB ABTBTB BTABBT
TABBTB ABTBBT BTBTAB
TABBBT ABBTTB BTBTBA
TBTABB ABBTBT BTBATB
TBTBAB ABBBTT BTBABT
TBTBBA BTBBAT
TBATBB BTBBTA
TBABTB BATTBB
TBABBT BATBTB
TBBTAB BATBBT
TBBTBA BABTTB
TBBATB BABTBT
TBBABT BABBTT
TBBBTA BBTTAB
TBBBAT BBTTBA
BBTATB
BBTABT
BBTBTA
BBTBAT
BBATTB
BBATBT
BBABTT
BBBTTA
BBBTAT
BBBATT
6 outcomes that result in perfect run in 60 different ones.

Good, that we have people, who already have done the math at day one :wink:

Sorry, couldn’t resist to people who are not able to read what has already been posted. At least your math is correct. GZ :wink:

1 Like

It helps me in my class. And I am able to read, I saw that comment.

Can someone give me a straightforward answer to how I’m supposed to be doing the new dungeons? Do I open a door, hope for an enemy, and kill it? Do I open ALL the doors and hope for no traps? Do I open them all in hopes for descending stairs? Do I open until I find just the troops? What do I do…

Just hope to kill the 3 bosses before you found any trap.
A boon is neutral.
You still need to kill 3 bosses before you found any trap.

The examples to get Dragonite

• 1 boon, 2 boss, 3 boss, 4 boss > you get perfect run
  • 1 boss, 2 boss, 3 boss > you got perfect run
  • 1 boss, 2 boss, 3 boon, 4 boss > you got perfect run
  • 1 boss, 2 boon, 3 boss, 4 boss > you got perfect run

Everything is explained here in detail.

You can open as much doors as you want and you are also able to not do the battles if you don’t want to.
Stairs are showing you one direction and you (should) be able to agree to go that direction or not.
Once opened a trap, you won’t get Dragonite that day unless you already got it.

So in short:

• Open door x
  • If battle > do battle > open next door
  • If boon > open next door
  • If trap > open next door
  • procced till last battle has occoured

If no trap has been openend and you won 3 battles > receive 80+ Dragonite depending on your dungeon level.

1 Like

What an absolute terrible idea, any other way to get dragonite ???. 300 Gems for 60 that’s a LOT of GEMS to use for all the new troops & Weaps. B/C I sure as hell have not had success yet w/ a perfect run. You need 1k or 500 Dragonite to craft each one of them.

Not a fan at all.

1 Like

For odds, the boon door basically doesn’t matter because you simply choose again. => Odds of succeeding are 3/5 on first, 2/4 on second, 1/3 at the end.
3/5 * 2/4 * 1/3 = 1/10

10% to start.
16.7% after 1 boss door.
33.3% after 2 boss doors.

2 Likes

yes, you can skip the battles, but i would still open the rest of all remaining rooms after i openend a trap to get some jewels or better some descending stairs, guess you meant that by saying “just skip the battles”

1 Like

Personal preference.

You could open door 1 and if boss, fight. If no boss, continue.

Or you could keep opening doors until you’ve found all 3 bosses, then fight.

Option one may let you fight bosses with no traps triggered but you could lose out on boons.

If you open a boon first, I’d fight every battle directly as there is only one boon. Or better put it that way: one you found a boon, at least one boss, and no trap: fight

But in the grand scheme of things, it doesn’t matter all that much. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Honestly, IF I found all 3 fights on my first 3 tries (which will probably happen when Judas is passing out ice skates in Hell), my attitude would be “The Hell with the boon, I want Dragonite”.

9 Likes

I don’t have the needed level of math skills either, but the logic checks out. Outside of any “runs” you would hover around whatever level the last run left you.

I couldn’t agree more, GOW is pure rng based power levels, good luck long term in being able to obtain them.

1 Like

This is a family friendly forum. What is with your bad language?

1 Like

If you manage 3 bosses off the bat, you can open doors after the fights, and look for descending stairs.

1 Like