5.3 Update (Patch Notes)

Great post. Far more fun than the game itself. Top job.

1 Like

I have to wonder though… in GW Bracket 1, how many players would pay $1.99 to replay a lost battle and potentially change a guild loss for a day into a win, given how close scores tend to be in upper-tier GW brackets?

Very competitive players would probably do that a lot more than they would care to admit doing publicly, especially if they have already purchased enough things in the game to reach VIP 10 already. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Very competitive players would even pay for being able to replay a battle won with somewhat less than perfect score. :smile:

6 Likes

Pay to win.
They still came to this principle.

Just in case this isn’t entirely clear, those are just joke patch notes. I wouldn’t want anyone to quit thinking they are real. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

you scared everyone)) but maybe this will become an instruction on how not to do it)

1 Like

You worded your post a little too well grammatically to be official. :laughing:

I scared a couple of guildmates for sure.

1 Like

Or may be a guide to what’s next to be done.

1 Like

CarefulRawImago-small

2 Likes

Missing from your list:

“We’ve listened to the community, and have decided to update Doomed Blade and Doomed Club. Club’s carved is now watery, and Blade’s watery is now carved. You’re welcome.”

Mmm, Salty.

13 Likes

Very nice update. Need more options 0.05$ if lost in pvp and 0.20$ more chance on 2% drop Nysha from explore lvl 99. Waiting good news from DEVs

3 Likes

Best new feature ever. I assume this means it changes the global scoring whenever any player collects tribute, but I love that the ambiguity means we just don’t know for sure and might not ever!

9 Likes

Well… I have the impression such feature already exists. Every time any player collects tribute, RNG makes up new rules for the next world event. When the world event starts, they just apply the last RNG rolled rules to be the rules for that week and post it on the forums.

1 Like

Wow I read the entire thing and thought it was real. It seemed organic and flowed so well with the nature of their updates. They should hire you to work on the game just from this post. Amazing.

2 Likes

This post made me happier than any real patch in the last year.

Looks like we’re almost here:

https://community.gemsofwar.com/t/ancient-history-world-event-misleading-images/

1 Like

This doesn’t help player progression. The fact that they even put that in writing shows how little they know about their game. They substituted 2 valuable items with a pile of trash.

I would say you can’t make up stuff like this, but I just lived through 4 years of Trump. IP2 seems to be using his playbook.

This thread isn’t for realz.

1 Like

I was rereading it and said, I got trolled.

Sadly this is the way the game has been going. I just thought it was par for the course.

I wont edit my original post so people can point and laugh.

5 Likes