[29/30] ONE SPOT OPEN! Enjoy the game with Geminy Crickets! Top 60, 40K, Epic Tasks, lots of Pets, All Invasion/Raid/Tower/World Event Rewards, GW Bracket #2-4!

Come join our friendly, active guild! Do you part with a group of drama-free players doing theirs, and collect top rewards while enjoying your game!

Our team is a happy mix of Veteran players who go well beyond the weekly requirements and newer highly active players looking for a place to grow and stay. Platform is PC/Mobile.

Minimum requirements are 1 Million Gold per week and participation in weekly Guild Events. Guild Wars – no daily play requirement, but you have to get all your games in for the week. You have to set a unique defense and do something with your Sentinels on Mondays (no minimum Sentinel requirement). Raid Boss/Invasion/Tower/World Event there’s also no daily play requirement, but we strongly encourage players to start catching up during mid Event cycle and to get games in by Saturday (Sunday for weekend Events) - if necessary - we often hit Top Rewards early. I understand there’s a life outside of Gems, and am willing to make limited exceptions for vacations and such as needed – our rule is “It’s not a problem unless it happens too often or without communication”.

We complete all Basic Tasks and Epic Tasks every week. During Guild Wars weeks we complete all Basic and Epic Tasks on Monday, plus 15+ Legendary Tasks. We get 40K Seals weekly. Pets galore, particularly during Vault weekend events.

Guild Wars ranking is in the 2nd-5th bracket; we fluctuate in the top 18-42 Guilds in the game, and continue to sharpen our lineups and skills!. This earns each of us 20 cards, 10K Gold and 125 Gems. We always hit the Tower of Doom global leaderboard, and have the Tower mapped through level 25 by Tuesday. Guild is level 3,500+, statues are all maxed out. Our Statue bonuses give our players:

Maximum Guild Wars scoring bonus
+200 Color Mastery for each color
+6% Tribute chance
+10% Tribute amount
+50% XP
+50% Souls
+6 Map turns
+2 Glory

League Ranking is God, +19 Daily Login Seals. Currently ranked #68 on the Global leaderboard!

Discord is required for all members; game chat lacks a Private Message (PM) option. Chat is encouraged but not required – you’re expected to check in for announcements or the rare PM from a Guild Officer. Our members are friendly and engaged, we will answer questions/help with team building if you need it! Our Discord server is well-organized and we have great resources and teams posted for everything in the game. If you’re interested in our guild and want to come talk about joining you are welcome! Geminy Crickets on Discord

Our roster is very stable, 2/3 of our members have been with us for over a year! We have a great crew and can afford to be picky with our recruitment!

We’re looking for players who can keep up with 2 Million+ Gold per week, plus participation in all Guild Events. If the spot(s) fill and there is still interest, I will keep a waiting list of 2 players. I’m currently showing preference for:

• Players who pull a lot of trophies
  • Players who want to compete in Guild Wars
  • Active players who want a friendly environment
  • Donation/Activity leaders in inactive or poorly managed Guilds
  • Active veterans tired of Guilds with crazy requirements every week

If you’re interested, join our Discord server and inquire! Our Guild is Global and there’s almost always an officer around. We will be interested in hearing about your hero level, average weekly Gold/Trophy production and Guild Wars experience. Thanks!

3 Likes

I want to join your guild. lv 77, 2k-2k5 seal/week, 10k gold per day. Invite code: WDZZZZZ

Hi wdzzzz!

Thanks for your interest, but I think we’re looking for someone a little more active than that right now. 10K Gold/day is below our minimum requirements.

Spot filled!

If you still interested in our guild, you can PM me your stats and I will consider you for our wait list.

Thanks!

One spot open!

Still looking to fill one spot! Touch base with us on our Discord server for faster replies!

1 Like

We still have a spot open, PM here or find us on Discord! https://discord.me/Geminy-CricketsGOW

Two spots open! Come join the fun in an elite guild!

We are full! We have a small waiting list if anyone would like to sign up. Join us on our discord server for a fast reply! https://discord.me/Geminy-CricketsGOW

One spot open! We’ve been working on Legendary Tasks since Friday afternoon!

Spot filled! Sign up on Discord to join our waitlist, we have a pretty stable roster but openings come up!

We have one spot open! Have fun with the game in an Elite Guild!

We are rank 80 and very helpful! 1 spot open!

Spot filled! We will keep a short wait list for interested members - just inquire on Discord and will keep you posted!

One spot open!

Still have a spot available.

Longtime Geminy Crickets guild member here; just wanted to say that it’s a great guild to be in. As long as you hit the weekly requirements it’s all good, and there are plenty of members who do much more than that. So it’s great for a mid-level but active player looking for the massive boosts that come with being part of a top-100 guild.

Even better, the active folks on Discord are more than willing to help out with strategy & team advice or whatever else you might wonder about.

Bottom line, come check us out. We have cookies. :slight_smile:

Hello,

I want to join your guild.
100k gold/week - no problem, usually will be more
1500 seals - almost every time
100 trophies - I always do PVP and Guild Wars fights, so I belive I will do 100 trophies minimum :wink:

Currently - I have 561 lvl, in-game nick - garrland.
If you want me in your squad - send me an invitation.

(I will be out of network because of family issues from friday evening till tuesday, but after that I will be active again. Of course requirements will be passed from wednesday on…)

br,
garrland

1 Like

Thanks for your interest, sent you a PM.

One spot open! Join our Discord server for fastest replies!