⭐ [30/30] Hoguns Paladins - Waiting list - (Rank 52): only 1 req: 650,000 gold week

Hello my friends,

Hoguns Paladins is a fairly new guild (joining with a past guild) and we are trying to stand out as a friendly, relaxing place yet get all task done and lots of legendaries. This guild will be perfect for end gamers or just anyone that has a lot of gold. The goal of this new guild is for anyone that doesn’t want to be required to do Weekly events, seals or a set amount of trophies.

The only requirement is 650,000 gold each week.
(this means each week all task will be completed and many legendaries as well)

The guild will be a second guild to Hoguns so our discord channel will be lively with over 60 members. We have a very friendly, helpful and fun guild so this is another great perk. This also means if you are in Paladins and after a while you want to jump in to our Rank #14 guild you would have first dibs at any open spot.

Please, please, please join our discord server if you are interested in being in this guild. This really is a nice break from the grind and we hope you will join us.

Hoguns Paladins Discord server here: https://discord.gg/rrXmpB6

In the market for a new guild

You guys have a free slot now?

Hi @OriginalHQ! Yes, we have 1 free slot. Please come chat with us in Discord. Click here to join our Hoguns Paladins Discord server: https://discord.gg/rrXmpB6

Still Recruiting!

A wonderful upper level Guild with 1 very easy weekly requirement. Come join us - we joke around and have lots of fun!

Looking for a guild that is like a family and super fun???

Join Hoguns Paladins only minimum req is 650k gold :grin::grin::grin::grin:

I am very happy I discovered this guild. The people are great and very active. The discord chat is usually hopping and they have a website, where you can view your in game stats, that I love. If you are level 700ish or higher and fairly active, you will meet the requirements easily! Come play the game with a group of people that make it even more fun…

Are you a over level 700 and tired of doing GW, Raids or Invasions? Do you have a real life and don’t want to spend that much time in GoW, only if you want? 650k gold a week is no problem for you? Come and join the family :slight_smile: :slight_smile::slight_smile:

I was asked by Taran to post this gif here again because it’s a gif with bunnies and therefore awesome.
Yes, this guild is run by a GM who likes bunnies! It’s a bunny-friendly guild!
Besides all the other, awesome stuff we offer, that should totally seal the deal, right?

So yes, bunny-nose-BUMP time for the thread!:blush: Join the guild like the brown bunny joins the other two!
XTuRoOs

Thank you @Sheba. Bunny bumps are awesome. :smiley:

We got a bunny to rescue not too long ago! If you want to rescue bunnies, too (because they are indeed the best, Taran is a smart person!), you should join us and save more bunnies from the evil Merlantis troops. Bunnies hate getting wet, they need your assistance!:rabbit:
5kxtJ5c
Also despite having no seal requirement, we hit 40k seals today, so it’s not like a TON of legendary tasks is all we have to offer.:wink:
But of course, the bunny-rescues are the important part!

This is a great no stress guild filled with very friendly and helpful people. Even with Invasions being optional we cleared stage 10 this week. If you hate raids, invasions or guild wars then this is the perfect guild.

Come and join a fun guild that gets all tasks and some legendary tasks with a requirement of 650k gold minimum

Join a highly active guild with only one req, and you get to join an amazingly supportive community too!

Bored of spending hours fighting the same team over and over again in raids or spending thousands of gems in invasions then join us. Our only requirement is 650k gold and that doesn’t take long to make.

Hi everyone, I’ve been in Hoguns for a year and a half and I’ve been in Hoguns Paladins since we started it. There were two goals when we created Paladins. The first was to build on our great Hoguns community and second was to give a place for players that want all task and many legendaries complete each week without any requirements on events, trophies or anything other than gold. We feel the helpful, friendly communication in our guild is what separates Hoguns Paladins from the rest. We have a well setup discord which helps you find the information you need in all aspects of the game but more importantly Hoguns and Hoguns Paladins recruits people that care about the game and others.

Hoguns Paladins is the perfect addition to Hoguns if you are looking for everything our sister guild can offer but without having to grind at parts of the game you do not enjoy. There are no requirements other then giving 650k gold so you don’t need to worry about GW’s, Invasions, Raid, or anything else that you might not like.

I’ve been in many guilds (before Hoguns and with my test accounts). I honestly can say after trying many others, there is no guild I’d rather be in then Hoguns. Please join us - if not for the in-game things we can offer but for the great community we have built.

I’m currently lvl 215 and play daily. I will always contribute 650k or more weekly along with 1500k seals, minimum 50+ trophies and participation in ALL events. :heart_eyes: Give me a chance to show you I can and I wont let you down!! :100:

Sounds good @Xtr3m3gyrl22, please chat with us here: https://discord.gg/rrXmpB6
Looking forward to talking to you more about the position.

Hi everyone. Hogun’s Paladins is an amazing guild that is all about having fun and great guild mates. We communicate a lot (sharing teams, ideas, strategies, and just fun stuff). Paladins completes all task, events and ~20 legendaries a week. We are looking for one good member so please stop by and say hello.

hello,please visit us at: https://discord.gg/rrXmpB6

All seats are now filled but we are always happy to talk to you and put you on the waiting list for the next spot. Take care and hope to chat with you soon. :slight_smile: