Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, elit eget consectetuer adipiscing aenean dolor

⭐ (30/30) Hoguns Legionnaires - Event and gold based guild. Family of Hoguns

Hoguns Legionnaires is a part of our family of Hoguns guilds. This one concentrates on completing all regular tasks and some epic tasks, while obtaining many legendary tasks once a month. They also concentrate on events and completing all reward stages. Legionnaires are consistently in the top 100 for Tower of Doom, while finishing out other events and climbing quickly up the Guild Wars ladder.

The only requirements are:

500k gold

100 towers

5k boss damage

20 dooms

The guild is perfect for those who have finished putting gold into their kingdoms and are ready to reap the rewards that the events have to offer. We have all three guilds in one discord server, so you get perspectives from members of all walks of life and experience.

Please join our discord server if you are interested in joining. This really is a wonderful opportunity for players looking for that next step in their GoW career.

Hoguns Legionnaires Discord server here: https://discord.gg/rrXmpB6

2 Likes

A great mid-level guild to be a part of. Ideal for a veteran who wishes to slow down a bit, as well as someone close to level 1000 looking for a supportive team around them.

Event completion has never been so easy for me as it is with Legionnaires! The family is really supportive and full of great ideas and strategies.

Everything is well organized and the helpful guildmates are always very quick to respond. I definitely recommend the experience!

1 Like

The best guild I have ever been in in any game, such a friendly yet competitive personality blend

We’ve still got some open spots in Hoguns Legionnaires. Come on over to our discord and let’s chat! :blush:

This is an amazing guild with easy to do requirements.
Highly recommend to join the Hoguns Family, best guild i have been ever.

Come join the family and learn from some of the oldest veterans of the game :smiley: https://discord.gg/rrXmpB6