(PC/Mobile) All levels welcome! Recruiting for Guardians of Terra, hardcore or casual welcome. Come join our active, friendly and generous bunch!

Hey guys, sorry it took me a while to update the post. I was sick last week, so I was a little behind. The spot filled up really quickly, so I am sorry I wasn’t able to accommodate all those interested. There are always a ton of awesome guilds looking for new members on her though, so I am sure everyone has/will find a good home!

2 spots open!!! If you are looking for a great guild, come join us! Get back to me in the next couple of hours to join us before the reset!!

We still have 1 spot open if anyone is interested!

Hello, I want to join your guild!
my invite code: SHAPPON_N5SJ

We have 2 openings!! Sorry @shappon I am just seeing your message now X(, I apologize. If you are still interested, let me know. If you found a new home congrats!!

Still looking to fill two last spots! Come join us!

Come join us before the reset and reap in the rewards! Let me know if you are interested!

Hello, I am active but only around lvl 200. The last 2 weeks I did 1500 seals and 150k-200k gold while still working on leveling up kingdoms.

MARCELLUS_ZRAV

Hey Elarcadia, if you’re still recruiting, I’m very much interested! Level 195, active player, just unlocked all my kingdoms and working on leveling them up.

Code: MAGDALINA MILKSHAKE_PBP1

Marcellus, we filled up about an hour ago and I forgot to make the edit here, I apologize. The next time we have an opening I will give you a heads up! There are a lot of great guilds out there looking for people, so I am sure you will find a n awesome home :). Good luck!

One of our long time members has unfortunately quit the game, so we are on the hunt for a new member! If you are interested, please let me know.

@Marcellus if you are still looking for a guild, hit me up!

Still looking for one member to complete our ranks! If you are interested or have any additional questions, feel free to PM me!

Still looking for one more to join our ranks! Let me know if you are interested!

We are on the hunt for two new members, come join us today!

We have one spot left! Write here or PM me if you are interested!

We have one more spot, let me know if you are interested in joining our friendly and active bunch!!

We have a couple of members who are MIA so I am looking for some active replacements! If you have any questions, please let me know. Looking forward to having some of you join us soon!

Still looking for some fresh blood if anyone is interested. Let me know!

On the hunt for two new members, come join us today!!

Is there still room for 1 more?