(PC/Mobile) All levels welcome! Recruiting for Guardians of Terra, hardcore or casual welcome. Come join our active, friendly and generous bunch!

Rita, I am so sorry I got super sick last week and sort of fell off the guild boards for a bit there.

If you are still looking we do still have a space available! Let me know :slight_smile:

Still looking for one more member! Come join us!

Hi, can I join? My Code: IRWCRIWCHI_QTYX
Thanks in advance! :smiley:

Hi my invite code is ISMAILT9000_XQHS I’m very active and level 259

We had a member go inactive, so we are on the hunt for a new member! If you are interested, please feel free to comment here or PM me!

Hey I’m active and would like to join, my code is MORRISWON_MXPG

Am interested in joining if any space becomes available. :slight_smile: LIANDRA_FZAE

Thanks!

Looks like we have a last minute opening if anyone is interested! Get back to me within he neat hour if you’d like to be added before the reset!

Still looking to fill that last spot if anyone is interested!

We have one opening and would love to fill it before the GW reset, so if hou are interested feel free to contag me ASAP! Thanks!

Still looking for one player, any takers before the reset?

Hello, I’m interested to join your guild, I came back on the game after a pretty huge pause and I’m a bit lost but I can reach the 1500 seals probably every week and at least 200k per week (got some new kingdoms to upgrade but it should be done today already).

I am lvl 418 but I stopped the game shortly after the soul forge was released, so I’m not familiar with guild wars, soulforge, gnome vault, bounty, class event, pet rescue, and pretty much any guild content except for the tasks/legendary tasks/seals.

English is not my mother tongue but I think I can handle talking with English people. My time zone is GMT +1 (+2 atm due to Summer time).

I don’t know the LINE app though, is it a kind of Discord? I can install it if it is.

My invite code is Meksil.

Hey Meksil,

i just sent you a guild invite, if you are still available I would love to have you join us! Sorry about getting back to you so late, I just spent the day driving home across a couple of different states. Line is like the discord app, yes, please come join us as we have a large number of helpful players who would love to give you tips, and hear yours as well!! We actually have members from all over the world, so you should fit in perfect!

oh got an error msg saying join by invite only O.o

Hmm I did invite you did you not get the invite? Your full invite code is Meksil, there isn’t anything else? I’m going to try to invite you again.

This time it worked, thanks (I got the first invit’, but it bugged)

1 Like

Please keep me iin mind. Daily player desperately searching for an active guild. LVL220 1500s, 75k,125tr per week. Still leveling KD but I have 13 at lvl 10. Current guild just does not communicate and most do not help in events and it drives me nuts!

We have an opening!! All information about what we offer and require listed above, if you have any questions let me know :slight_smile:!

Im looking for an active guild. lvl 500+. Weekly donation shouldn’t be a problem :wink:
So if you’ve got an open slot i would like to join.
Invite code: KINGPX

Hey, we’d love to have you join! I can’t seem to get your invite code to work, anyway you can double check and verify it for me? Thank you!!!