3.4 Feedback and suggestions

Be great to be able to navigate directly to the pet screen from the pet event menu

1 Like

Yes, exactly that icon.

2 Likes

@MickiTheFox We have plans to add more Gnomes… :smirk:

I know :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s coming. Oh I it’s coming! Da da DDDDOOOOOOMMMM!!!

1 Like

Yeah I already got looped to death by a few today, don’t know if I like this better.
We need traits that reduce doomskull damage now :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Have the equipped pet perform a unique special attack when your hero matches skulls. Now that’d be fun. Brb going to the forums lol.

I had an idea.

3 Likes

Maybe only if it kills an opponent.

FATALITY

Like… an animation or actual attack?

Snowbunny actual attack: Kill all enemies (via cuteness) 100% of the time.
Snowbunny animation: Screen covered in 100000000 Snowbunnies. Game now consists of bunnies. Game is good.

There, made the idea better. :stuck_out_tongue:
index

(It’s 6am, I have not slept yet. It shows. I shall sleep now…)

That said, I would love an animation-sparkle for mythic pets, just like mythic troops have a sparkle.

2 Likes

Either or.

I mean, it would have to be very minimal. Maybe only on kill or only on crit-skulls or … hm, maybe only on doom-skulls.

10 char

Oh, not sure why it took me this long to figure out, but…

For the dumbskull* transformers hmm on second thought, for all skull transformers: can we have the gem counter on the left count both dumbskulls* and regular skulls?

(* that’s their name get used to it)

I’m just feeling that the counter isn’t currently providing an accurate representation of how useful the board might be for these troops.

I realize the counter is much more useful for random spawners, but that isn’t the point.

And we should be looking on the board to see what works instead of trusting in the counter. Also not the point.

1 Like

Please add the guild announcement to the guild overview page. That way players can see it without having to enter guild chat.

Or add guild chat as a tab in the guild area.

1 Like

Very helpful when banned from global chat too… just saying.

1 Like

If people get themselves banned from global chat or any form of chat then they only have themselves to blame. People should always think before typing.

Anyway, the whole profile issue is a pain in the ass and hopefully it will be fixed soon and I can only imagine it must be difficult for guild leaders for recruiting. Flip side of the coin though is that I’m sure it is keeping any poachers at bay, for now.

1 Like

If you don’t want to be banned from global chat, don’t violate our guidelines. :wink:

If you watched our recent Dev Stream you will know that we are working on revamping the pet UI to make it easier to understand.

2 Likes

Are you also working on missing mana on matches of 3?
See my original post if you need a refresher.

Is it possible to make the board jumble if there’s only 1 possible match instead of none?
Because it is pretty annoying to lose a match (especially events) when I could only move 1 gem, which made a skull fall for my opponent.

I guess this is harder than it seems, as there could be 2 possible gem matches but they could both drop a skull for the opponent.

1 Like

I disagree with this request. One of the rarer pleasures I get in Gems of War is forcing the AI to take the only available match, which then sets up a 4- or 5-gem match for me. Of course, this occasionally leads to the AI skydropping a turn extension, taking “my” 4/5-gem match and a bunch of others, and rolling me with 25 consecutive goblin casts. But that’s a small price to pay for the joy of painting the AI into a corner.

5 Likes

Only make it jumble for us and not for the AI? :sweat_smile: