3.4 Feedback and suggestions

Yeah well, divines really annoying me as I do a lot of PvP…
I am craving for a different meta

With the event weapons being buffed, it would be nice if The Wild Queen and Stonehammer could be buffed to be similar in spawn rate. They’re Mythic, their effects should represent that, not be a worse version of Lady Anariel.

3 Likes

Agree that both are mediocre mythics, and that Lady Anariel is too good. However, unlike Lady A, whose sole job is to be annoying on defense, both Stonehammer and The Wild Queen are actually fun in PvP. They lose quite a bit because they miss like crazy, but when they connect they are great!

As you stated, they should be buffed a bit to have their hit rates improved. I would never use them in Guild Wars, for example, due to their high miss rate.

1 Like

I agree with all of your points.

but, I’ve managed to put this team together: Gargantaur, Forest Guardian, Lady Anariel, The Wild Queen (Trident Banner) to humorous effect, mainly Lady A keeping Gargantaur alive long enough to be very big attack-/spell-dmg wise. It can win on defense sometimes, but not consistent enough to my liking.

I guess Lady A is okay on offense, just slower than desired.

1 Like

Try Stonehammer, Falconer, Courage, Emperina with double red banner. +4 red means Courage fills in any two red matches. Cast Courage on skulls (or doomskulls) and watch the opposing team melt. :grin:

1 Like

In a previous comment, I mentioned having more options like bringing back the Trait list filter, be able to “Drag and Drop” team slots as a better way to re-order them, and let us filter troops by single color (only Red like Courage, Purple like Spooky Imp, etc). Well, I forgot an option that I want to mention now:

Let us filter troops by multiple types. For example: be able to select Human and Knight and see only troops that are both Human and Knight.

It would be useful for some bonus stat weeks (makes it easier to find 20% stat boosted troops, depending on the week). And it would also make it easier to make teams to do multiple Daily Tasks on Console. For example: If I have “Win 8 battles with Knight troops” and “Win 10 battles with Human troops”, I could easily filter troops that are both those types and make a team to complete both tasks at once. As it stands right now, I have to pick only one type and sift through all of them to find the other type as well.

5 Likes

But there is at most 20 troops of a certain type it’s not that long to find in my opinion.

That’s an interesting idea! I’ve added it to the list :slight_smile:

@Shimrra The dev team designed it this way because the progression system of Pets is not the same as troops. Pets are not ascended, the only thing that changes is the level cap of the Pet. Card borders on the Pets reflect current progress on the pet in relation to level rather than a normal rarity like troops.

1 Like

Well its still confusing.

Should have the blue/green indicators for “this can be made stronger”, at the very least.

9 Likes

But you give the same information multiple times. If Lucky’s level cap is 20, but I only made it level 5, there is no indication that I can improve the pet at all. Lucky remains at “blue” for level 5, despite having a cap 15 levels higher.

2 Likes

I would love something that shows my level 1 pet has broken the Legendary level cap and can reach level 15 if I wasn’t a lazy git with feeding food, instead of manually searching to see if I’ve broken the level cap.

1 Like

I’m with the others on this. Those colours are just inconsistent and confusing - how could it mislead anyone for the border colours to mean the same as they do on the other 400 (nearly) assets we’ve been collecting and upgrading for, er, some time…?

2 Likes

Here’s a feature request for 3.5: in the kingdom menu, under the “Power” tab, please show the number of troops we have. Right now we see something like

“Troops

Traits: 51

Levels: 339”

I’m suggesting that first line get changed to read “Troops: 17” (in this case). While we can figure it out from “50 points per troop for the first 10, 10 points for each troop after”, it’s needlessly difficult for people who aren’t quick at math.

2 Likes

How about adding collector pets for milestones, or at least one for collecting all, that are available for the moment.

2 Likes

I want a Merchant Gnome next, please. If you find and kill him in PVP or Arena, you get access to the Gnome market, were you can trade stuff. Maybe with like three special offers and they could change every week. For example offers like:

10.000 Souls → 1 Caos Orb
10.000 Gold → 500 Souls
1.000.000 Souls → 1 Orb of Power
10.000 Gold → 1 of each Petfood
100 Souls → 1 random Traitstone (with luck a bigger one)
10 Traitstone → 100 Juwels

and so on…

There are so many possible offers… and some could be a one time deal per gnome. Kill the merchant gnome, get access and you can take the offers. But only once. After that you have to find another gnome to do it again.

Or maybe with three types of offers. One that you can take as much as you want. The second only once per killed gnome and the third only once a week. But that last offer should be awesome then… like:
1000 Souls, Gold, Glory → 1 Major Orb of Caos
100 Gems - > 1 random Legendary or Mythic

English isn’t my first language, but i hope you know what i mean. :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

As nice as that would be, the direction the game has taken pretty much guarantees that those types of offers would never happen.

The “final nail in the coffin” (or realistically the giant nuclear bomb) that snuffs out chances of this happening was the debacle surrounding the Dawnbringer weapon.

The short, short version of this debacle is that the devs wanted this weapon to be a very, very long-term goal for endgames players to achieve. However, a significant portion of top-end players were able to trivialize this task by converting existing resources into the ones needed to craft the weapon (souls). Since then, every system that has been put into place (raids/invasions/bounties/pets) has explicitly prevented such currency conversions from occurring.

The devs will never allow legacy currencies, such as gold and souls, to be converted into newer currencies such as pet food and orbs. For traitstones and Legendary/Mythic units, the soulforge already provides these conversion functions.

2 Likes

So story is ok now but can you please fix challenge so we are not kicked to world map after every battle?

3 Likes

When dreams come true.
Ditto for bounty not resetting to the first fight

Plus they’d much rather make you need to spend a few hundred a month on a grade C game.
Good for free playing but they seem to think it’s a AAA title with actual content being added that’s worth 60 bucks each week… gotta get those legendaries LOL.

1 Like

If Undine can get changed, Gargantaur’s trait can get altered, and new Legendaries are more powerful than Mythics, I’d love to see the following Mythics get some help:

War:
Replace Infernal Armor with Aegis (60%) or Ice Armor (65%) or 70%? damage reduction. Let it be the frontline Mythic.

Death:
Change the Boost ratio from 3:1 to 1:1. It makes no sense to me how a 24 mana cost Mythic can do so much less damage than a 12 mana Ultra Rare Sunbird that can heal itself if the battle goes badly.

Doomclaw:
It needs a slightly higher base damage or a higher boost ratio. It needs to get out of the 70 damage range when maxed and start hitting in the 80+ range.

The Wild Queen:
It needs a better gem spawn number

Stonehammer:
It needs a better gem spawn number

Voice of Orpheus:
Should be upgraded from 1:1 to x2 to match Famine.

Xathenos:
At this point, I don’t know. good luck

Queen Aurora:
Could really use a better 1st trait, more than any other mythic. Immune to Death Mark doesn’t help a thing. I’d be super happy if it could be immune to Frozen (via using Rainbow powers!)

5 Likes